Reviews for Loving Fear
Linnath chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Beautiful! I love your charachterization of Feanor, and your description of his relationship with Nerdanel. The way you led into it withth e overheard conversation was a really good idea. Keep writing please!
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hello Evenstar! Sorry it took so long to get this review to you. I liked it... you have a nice blend of emotions here that feel very believable. And I LOVE your quote at the start. Ciao, bella!
Miriel Amarian chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Glad to have you back, mellon nin!

It is interesting to see a story from Feanor's point of view. I also like how you showed him. Not as a complete nutball who feared nothing and no one, but as a real person with real fear and anxiety. Your portrayal is actually pretty close to how I envision him. True, he may not have liked all of his family much (and, really, how many of us do?) but he wasn't so far gone that he didn't have emotions.

Congratulations on a job well done!
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 1/1/2005

Beautiful. It touched a chord in me. I cannot think of much improvement, other than... well, nothing.

Again, beautiful. So I do not sound too mellow, I shall say I loved that quote especially. I hope you don't mind if I use it; then again, it is hard to steal from a fellow thief.

I also loved how FĂ«anor knew how he loved her yet, and admitted it. I wonder what caused his pride to break down so that he would admit this to another.

Merci for the tale.