Reviews for The Legend of the Stones
SoCleverWhatever chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
ok, so hold on: baka isn't a swear word, or a cuss word, it's japanese for stupid/idiot?
SUTA-SISTER-KIRI chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
awsome story and is u write a sequel i can't wait

THanx
sweetpotato1992 chapter 13 . 4/19/2005
WA! I DONT ANT KAGOME TO GO! PLEASE LET HER COME BACK! okay great story please update!
The Myth Keeper chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I LOVE it! Kinda sappy (but that's just me) It's really good! MAKE A SEQUEL! _
SANDRA x fied chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
no! why did you make Kagome leave? darn, darn DARN! but the story is still good..(lolz...)
emily chapter 13 . 2/24/2005
I love this story! OK? I can't beleive you made kagome leave i've been trying to find this story for a while because my computer won't go on Yahoo inu fanfiction and I didn't exactly know where this story was when I found out I could do inuyasha fanfiction on Goggle. So I've been looking for it for a long time and I just finished it and now I'm gonna... ILLKILLYOUIFDO NOTMAKESEQUAL ( TRANSLATION )I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SEQUAL! TOODLES!
Chiisai Fuko chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
WAH! T_T that's so sad that she had to leave InuYasha! NO!

(P.S. what's flaming?)
Orlando's Girl chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
OMG! That is so sad! I'm crying right now! And I DON'T cry! T_T
aNGieVaNGo9 chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
WAH!Y DID DEY HAV TA B SEPARATED!WAH!but keep up da good wid all of da other stories
EternalDreamzOfHope chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
HI! GUESS WHAT? THIS IS DREAMZ. AND GUESS WHAT AGAIN? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU! *SCREAMS AT HOPE* YOU MADE KAGOME LEAVE! COULDN'T U JUST MADE HER GO BACK TO HER OWN TIME AND COME BACK? DO U JUST HATE THEIR RELATIONSHIP? LIKE IN MY FIC THE 16TH CHAPTER. DO U JUST WANNA GO BREAK'EM UP? OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. I'M GONNA GO CRY ON MY PILLOW NOW!

-DREAMZ(GLARES AT HOPE!)
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
hey great chapter! or ending i guess i should say. aww kagome left! i hope u do make a sequel of some kind ) thnx
RoseofFlame chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
WHA IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL *sniff*! O_O make a sequal PLZ X( O_O
kaat chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
That was a great story! Please write the last chapter! PLEASE!
SANDRA x fied chapter 12 . 2/20/2005
me want more! my like, me like! continue please! lolz...
RoseofFlame chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
AW how wonderful *sniff* it's so beautiful