Reviews for Caught
Maeve Moonstone chapter 5 . 4/19
Okay, what. I have nothing against the ship, but the dynamic is all wrong. Road runner isn't a girl, and having long eyelashes don't make you automatically female anyways, not even in the cartoon world... I mean, look at baby Poof or Tweety bird, or even Blue from Blues clues. Besides, Road Runner doesn't talk... he's mute. There are actual people who actually do not use speech in order to communicate. I should know, my girlfriend's parents are deaf. And, while I like the scene with the scratching belly and could TOTALLY see that scene happening... I feel as though some parts feel fake. And, wile DID canonically catch Road runner at one point... at which point, he glared at the audience and held up a sign saying "okay, I caught him. NOW what do you want me to do?" And this point is kind of diareguarded... a common mistake, but still. Overall, this is a fairly fun, but flawed and OOC piece.
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super cool fic. Love it!
Hysteria Rogers chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
This is T not M!
Kommunic8 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
If you love Wile, like I do, you might have fun listening to this /kommunic8/i-love-you-wile

Henry chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Are you not going to continue with your story? I could provide suggestions but then I would know what is going to happen next.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
That's a great story the only thing i don't like is the gender bending that you did.
Frostfauna chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
This is a good story. I like how you made the Roadrunner a female. That was a very interesting twist. Another big plus, for me, was your grammar. A lot of stories on this site seem to through grammar to the wayside, but yours was the best I've seen, yet. It really helps the story flow better with it.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So good i had to read it twice(:
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
love it
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
That was really good. You should make a sequel to that
The Cynical Flower Girl chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
This is so interesting and... odd, lol. Don't take that the wrong way. I mean it in the best way possible. _
x-oen-x chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
wow. . .good story, seemed bit rushed, but it's okay
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's been years since I last read this story, and...

I still have to say? It's still one of my favorite stories that I've read here on .

Might I perhaps ask if you post anywhere else? I'd love to read more of your work.

tomxjerry95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
why is roadrunner a girl?