Reviews for When It's Easier To Forget
caligurl101 chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
This was so good its soo sad it ended though.
minivanx chapter 13 . 3/12/2007
aw !

so cute ! :]
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Lol. After all that, they got together. I was a little worried for a second when it said Riku told him she no longer loved him. Poor Dark, he went through so much for her. Okay so it started (including the prequel) with Riku liked Dark, Dark liked Riku back, then deaths/rebirths, Riku liked Daisuke, Daisuke liked Risa, Risa liked Dark, Dark liked Riku, Riku liked Dark again...and a lot of stuff taht seriously confused me on couples. Lol. I really liked the two stories. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Later!
3000-Calorie diet chapter 13 . 8/17/2006
Nice fic overall! D.N. Angel is one of my favorites, and you have no idea of how sick and tired I am of Yaoi.::shrudders::

The only gripe I have is the ending, which seemed kinda thrown together. The "happily ever after" thing was ok I guess, but I wanted more angst. MORE! RAWRGHGHGHHAWRRAR! lol sorry about that. But nice fic! I hope you test out your writing skills in other fandoms such as Harry Potter and Naruto.
pz93 chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
Woah...awesome story! wow, youre such agreat writer. im so tunned that i dont kno what to say...please right a new darkxriku story!
ty22cena chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
Awesomenes!That's like the best DNangel fic I've ever read. I also noticed that there is a sequel...gotta go
cheeky doggie chapter 13 . 6/20/2006
Aw, this story is really sweet! I love the happy ending...3 you write really good Dariku fics, I love them! ] onto the next story...
rikutheluvangel chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
aw thats story is cute! hope u make a sequel!
Rebekah chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
THAT was an AWSOME story! I can't believe some one finally made a good story line with riku and dark. You should consider a career as an author. I mean it. It was so totally awsome. I think you should send it to a publisher and start a entire line where people can make a book about thier favorite anime! It could be called "The Line of Fanfiction of Anime Publisher Company" os something like that. Anyway, you were so awsome with this! I'd love to read more of your stories!(: ))
hitherehowareyou chapter 13 . 4/8/2006
Aw... this was SO sweet...

Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a Sequel... or Epilouge... PLEASE?

I loved this story! xD

Hehe

Akkirako Chikuro
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This sounds like an exciting start. Sorry that I can't read anymore but I'll do so in another time.
iman faith chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
WOW! the BEST fanfic! fave parts: when she tells him she remembered all along, the fight between Krad and Daisuke/Dark, RISA DESERVES EVERYTHING BAD!
llama chapter 14 . 2/24/2006
that was a really good story! it was probably hard to write but it was good. i hope your ather ones are just as good!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 14 . 2/23/2006
perfectly fine as usual! i loved the ending! it sorta reminded me of a sunny day...and...kinda hard to explain :P Over all, i loved the story - really enjoyable like the prequel (sp? does that word even exist? O.o) My fave scene - chapter 12 of course! and the last bit of chapter 14. Least favourite...i can't think of one but yea, i hate battle scenes but you write them really well so that was enjoyable too! I'd remember...my fave scenes the most...as well as the previous story to this. Yes, it's worth a sequel...but it seems as if this plot has finally...you know...finished. And HELL yea i'd read more from you! Your fics KICK-A$$! O update more stories soon!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
wow...next chapter is the final chapter! all in one morning! o lol can we talk? :P wonder what's going to happen...oh dear... -.-