Reviews for Cheers, Darlin'
Cavriola chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ah, Sands. So sad. So beautiful.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Marvellous,well written story.
Gevurah chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Up until the last few paragraphs, it seemed like any other story- perhaps a bit average and almost predicable. But man, oh man, those last ones blew me away. The tone was so mature and *real*- they made the story worth diamonds. Cheers Darlin'
Nirejseki chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Tet, this is *great*! Really! You need a bit of editing - a few misspellings really jump out in a story like this - but it's a lovely story. _ You probably feel more sympathy for Sands in this than you do in most of the movie (well. Most people, anyway. Us, we like him anyway. _)

And, of course, Sands rocks in general. Personally, the story ends very well just right there - no need to add to it. Unless you have a really good idea for more...? If so, tell me.
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Beautiful! Very, very nicely done! You crafted an excellent one-shot angst fic that managed to keep Sands in character (a huge plus) while confronting one of his past aquaintances after all that's happened to him. Bittersweet... wonderfully done. Thank you! Please, if you feel the urge to write a sequel, don't hesitate! I know I'd LOVE to read it!

Scarlett
RunawayPirate chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I LOVE this song! Damien Rice is one of my favorite musicians. I was actually going to write a short fic with this song, but it would seem you beat me to it, lol. You're a very good writer, I love how you used each line of the song within the paragraghs and dialouge. Bravo!

PunkDPirate
Abberlines-Opium chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow. I really love your fiction! It's... Amazing! Seriously, I'm in love with it! Aww, but I do feel bad for poor Sands, lol.