Reviews for Darker Hours
texkatfw chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Shit friend... how the hell is Ryan?
SandyKirsten chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I know this is on Hiatus, but it is such a greatstory and hope you update it soon. I absolutely love it. You write with such emotion! So very very good!
Summer-Breeze-171 chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Aw! Poor Seth! I hope he and Summer get to see each other soon and that Summer's scan goes well!

Hope you update soon! :)
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Please update this Story! It's such a moving one, and how you have written just seems; to make it jump to life in front of You:Julie collapsing, when the Police tell Her Jimmy died;Luke seeing the LandRover, and hoping to God that it's not the Cohen's. Sandy begging the Nurse, for any information about Ryan and Seth; and Kirsten going postal because poor Summer, had injuries much worse; then the Medical Staff first thought when They did Triage. Not to mention, that hideous yellow Bruise creeping along Summer's back. Besides, I want to know what happened to Ryan.

stephoc chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
I love this story! It's so cute and so sad. I can't wait to find out what happens to everyone! Please update soon!
Aimee5 chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
I've really enjoyed reading this so far. I absolutely love the Kirsten/Sandy stuff, as I'm a big fan; and the story idea is a good one. I hope to see you continue soon. You write the characters very well.
Panz chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
a write some more quickly! Please!

Or write some Rhyme or Reason

Pretty please?

Really enjoying your stories, you have real talent

Thanks for writing
bronte chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Oh my god, please update soon... I don't know why I do it to myself, I should never read unfinished fanfic, I just hate not knowing and I get all obsessive, its the same with rhyme and reason, damn you! (loving the Kirsten/Summer stuff, I've always thought having a daughter would really suit her...)
benzbabidoll chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Great chap! Update soon!
alexis chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
i just read your story today...its really good...update soon...hopefully you'll tell us about ryan...
famous99 chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Glad to see an updated for this. I had forgotten about it. And of course I want everyone to be okay. One tiny nitpick. The nurse is legally not allowed to lie to Summer about what she's injecting her with. That would be a big no no. But the story is moving along nicely. Sandy and Kirsten's feelings of being torn at all sides and hepless are really coming through.
SassySasha19 chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Wow, I just found this story and I love it. It's so angsty and raw and incredibly sad. I was blinking back tears throughout most of it. Reading what happened to Seth made me a little sick to my stomach, but at least he survived. What's going on w/Ryan? Please say that he's okay. Wow, Luke really is a hero, Marissa was totally right when she said "Thank god for you Luke." I can't believe that Jimmy's dead, I really liked him. Please update asap.
beachtree chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
You're back! So we know a little more, but kind of a short chapter. St. Luke? Julie would know... Ryan? Somehow lost in the shuffle... Kirsten/Summer bonding is a nice touch. I guess she isn't a fan of enclosed spaces?
OCLveR chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Ah! what about Ryan? Update soon.
ally chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
HEY! that was really good. I hope everyone comes out ok mentally and physically. I can't wait for more. Plz update soon.

luv ya