Reviews for The View from the Storm's Eye
Ashley chapter 42 . 6/29/2006
What an amazing way to end an amazing story. I'm glad you decided to make another story to this series. I cant wait to you begin the next story of the series and read your mini story.
LunasStar chapter 42 . 6/28/2006
Awesome Lucy. Just plain awesome. I'm gonna miss Fuji! You know she is one of my favorite characters. Can't wait for the next one. Update soon.
Yukiko chapter 42 . 6/26/2006
AHH! Love it. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. I'll talk to you soon.
Lealah Lupin III chapter 42 . 6/25/2006
Hey Luce!

Nice story, as always. Can't wait for the surprises in store next story. Or for your new fic. I know it'll be great, as always.

Good luck with everything!

-LL3
DJ Clawson chapter 41 . 6/8/2006
So tragic ... I think Mamoru genuinely loves Fuji. And then he goes and beats up her twin brother. That's not gona endear her to him. Really, there was no good way for this relationship to end, but I did have hopes. Stupid, stupid hopes.
Ashley chapter 41 . 6/6/2006
I can't wait to here the news Fuji have for Mamoru. All and all an excellent chapter update soon.
LunasStar chapter 41 . 6/5/2006
well he's crazy but at least he cares about Fuji right.
Lily chapter 41 . 6/4/2006
hi _

i'm a really big fan whos really shy but i just had to say that i love the series and i really hope u continue to write and inspire others to write like my friend fox xanatos (formaly blue vixen) who also likes ur writing very much. i just wanted to say that i think that what u'v writan is awsome and i wouldent change any of it 4 the world! thanks 4 being such a great writer and i hope u cotinue to greace us with more chapers!

a loyal fan

Lily Evans of NY
Ashley chapter 40 . 5/13/2006
I really believe you should divide the story into another part to give a little mystery to the story. By the way love the chapter.

PS. Heiji and Fuji deserve each other they went through to much not to be together.
DJ Clawson chapter 40 . 5/11/2006
I'm now going to say something heretical and say that Pikal and Fuji are a better pairing that Heiji and Fuji, unless he turns out to really be evil. But I have my doubts.
LunasStar chapter 40 . 5/11/2006
awesome chapter. Keep the story going chick, and hey is that guy really gay , I got that he is evil and all, but is he gay?
Lealah Lupin III chapter 40 . 5/11/2006
La da da di di da-a... Your choice in music is superb as always. I think that you should keep it all one fic, unless you're changing Leo's jacket color or something...;P

Either Fuji doesn't listen to her father or he likes to keep things a secret, cause Pycal was a classic... he seems to really care about Fuji though...

I almost died laughing when Odori came out with dyed hair.

Can't wait for more!

-LL3
DJ Clawson chapter 39 . 5/4/2006
Sorry it's been a while. Love it as always. I actually find Fuji/Pycal pretty intriguing.
Ashley chapter 39 . 4/23/2006
Great Chapter. I so glad to here you are feeling better. Mamoru seems like and interesting charcter and seems to me he will be starting a lot of trouble if my guessing is right that his father is a certain well known magiacian. Oh by the way can Veronic have a part in the story. Update soon!
Shire cat chapter 39 . 4/23/2006