Reviews for Everlasting Faith
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
After reading 'The Faithful Prince', there was no way that I COULDN'T leave a review. I love this Luna, the faith she shows, and the beginning with Harry's inner thoughts were a nice touch. Dumbledore was awesome and I loved when he was talking about Neville's love for Luna in his 'eye'. GREAT fic and the Luna/Neville romance was so sweet!
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh I don't care if it was insane or cliche, I liked it! Neville is so cute. I kept rereading the part where it said he turned colors, cause i knew he was thinking "...do they mean me?"

I like cliches, I rather enjoy them. It shall become a favorite!

But I thought it was a rather original cliche, if you ask me! Keep at it!

~LNW
jayma chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh..my...gosh! That was so beautiful! I love it! I'm about to cry...Your story is so inspiring. Thank you!
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
a little insane, maybe, but sweet.
lizziee chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
ahaha..it's cute. a bit strange, but cute ]
Noelle Andrews chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Well, a little...wacky...but I liked it. Cool idea really.

Happy New Year!

~Noelle*
cilverblood chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i luv this story, its so sweet and comfy! Im a big fan of ur LJ ficcie Flirting with the Enemy so i hope u can update that one soon!
MyPOV chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
No not insane very sweet and fairytaleish.. I dont think thats not a word but hey its true lol! Well another good fic to add to your others.
January Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I love it, especially the peppermint troll part. Dont you love how stories get changed as the get retold? I bet sleeping beauty wasnt even a beauty, or something like that.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic, I tend to do that, sorry. What I wanted to say was I hope you keep writing more, more often; this is probably the first thing you've posted in ages. KEEP WRITING!

Truly;

JR

Ps: are you even going to continue The Irish Temper? I really like that one, and I want to know that happens next!

Toodles!