Reviews for Fair Play
M chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Adorable kakashi jealous when his facemask part happened i was like you little backstabbing bitch but it turned out okay and not too much detailed information.
Merley chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Hahahaha. I really do like this story.. You know, this could almost sound canon~ If only Kishimoto allowed us to see his hair down, at least once, because I mean he was even wearing his hair in a high ponytail even when he was laying on his bed! I'm sure he's even more handsome and sexy than before. Good thinking not putting Gai-sensei in here...seriously thank you. I mean I love Gai sensei, but I'd rather not see that side of him for now. though i have read a dj about him after Iruka, but KakaIru was already established 3
The Witch Kamiya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Holy fuck that was precious and hilarious and omfg everyone hitting on Iruka-sensei is the best thing ever. And jelly scarecrow is the best as well and jesus I'm laughing and squealing AND PRECIOUS HAYATE I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. Very nice, very amazing, and very funny thank you
Moontoy chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was amazing! I was always hoping to find a story like this! Every part worked well not to mention it was so funny! Great job :3
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OOOOOH LOL CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lol I loved it! Kakashi's sullen comment about Iruka's hair was so "awww". Asuma practically being halfway across Konoha cracked me up lol
mizscha chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
yes iruka with unbound hair need more love and more fics need to be written to spread the sexinessssssss
lol love this fic, thanks for writing x
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hahahahaha! this is just brillant! Who would have thought that Iruka is his hair down? and my heart just melted when Iruka got the recived message, "The same way I only ever put down my facemask when I'm alone with you". Awwwwww... again i just love it!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Loved clueless Iruka so much! That standoff in the missions office was classic. And pouting, jealous Kakashi - adorable!
MissStories chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Absolutely adorable. I was sorta disappointed that you did not include Gai but I understand why. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Haha this scenario seems so plausible! :)
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
So cute!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loved this! Very very sweet!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ahh! So CUUUUTE! :D
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Haha this was frigging awesome! I loved everyone's reactions to Iruka's sexy hair and jealous Kakashi awesome! I really loved this story -