Reviews for Playing Dumb
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
She walked over to him holding herself in that way that said to all that new her that she was on the hunt. "Hello, I am Blanche Deveraux. " should be knew not new.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
"Right," Carter agreed with Janet. "He was also the first person to realize that Major Boyd and SG-10 had walked right into the onset of a black whole. He also knew what hard water was.
Okay, it is a black hole NOT whole.
Is it hard water or heavy water? Heavy water is how they obtain deuterium. Hard water contains a large amount of calcium.
Araytigre chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This could have turned out to be a lot of fun. Betty White was perfect for the character of Rose, and her being the Aunt to Jack would have been a blast. Thank You. TTFN
JudyL068 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Oh no! you have to continue this one. LOL! I would love to see the 'girls', especially Rose and SG1 LOL! Too funny. Love Jack's 'plan' G
animefreak2015 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
wow, hope there's more of this some day... snicker Rose and Jack are just a mah-velous pair.
Wonderland-fae chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I just found this and was there any hope that you might be continuing this?
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
okay I'll stop bugging you. . . .who am I kidding? I've got several more lined up to read, but as with most of your stories I reviewed them a long time ago. . . .

but I still love this story! I hope at some point you might find the time to write more for it. . . . :)
Obsidius chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
BOOOOO BOOOOOO *throws things that are red and squashy* booooo! you start it then blam.. it's dead. what the? nooooO! you are rotten...sigh. oh well.
OutForAWalkBitkah chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I love both of these shows. Love the idea! I've always known Jack was smarter, than he was letting on. Connecting Jack and Rose is so...awesome. Hope you'll come back to this soon.

Aww man! Jack and Rose. Just made me think of Titanic. lol.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
update soon!
WBH21C chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
So very well done!
FreakyLeo88 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Wow! That's a genius crossover idea! I liked the ants bit in the second chapter. XD

I love both shows!

Too bad you don't update anymore.
scruffylad chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Best/most unusual crossover ever! :)

If only it would be continued...

5 years isn't too long... ;)
funkichooki chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
oh this is perfect, it was such an unexpected combination,

i was laughing out loud so my family think i'm a bit nuts now...
SSJ-Jolt chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh man, Golden Girls? Geez that takes me back to when I was... 10...

I would actually like to see this updated some time, it looks like an interesting and unique crossover idea.