Reviews for The Second Renaissance
TagoMode chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Supercool! Thanks 4 sharing! you should have more reviews!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
whhatT?your stories all made sense. wow, that was good. enough fluff between the two to make it legit. haha

awesome storyline. loved it alot!
kawaiigurl93 chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
dang, epic. excitement
kawaiigurl93 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
geez, this story is so intense! only someone like you can create something like this. it's wow...imtense
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
that was intense!

i love the way you tell your stories, they are very realistic and indept of what you are explaining. it's like i can see the story happening right infront of me. or something like that.

excited to see what will happen next. o
kyuubilord chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
o
Razer Athane chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Excellent fic. I can't really say more than that. You write extremely well and portray all the characters so closely to what they are in the anime. Definitely one of the best fan fics I've read on here.
aniuwolfe chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
this is probably really late...but i LOVE YOUR STORY!

it's so well written and so original!

ps. i love the fact that you use quotes from other materiales to emphasizs the point of your chapter...very nice!

origin rocks, and i love Philip Pullmans Dark Materials!

awesome!
Final Genesis chapter 11 . 10/7/2005
Yes, this may be a late review after a long time but... well done! Congratulations, a great story!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Final Genesis chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
I probably must be slow reviewing this... wish I could have done it sooner. A good fic so far! Well done!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
chcraven chapter 11 . 5/4/2005
Great! Update soon please!

If you can, please read my story "The Native"? It's heavy on the blood and somewhat over rated at the moment, but it's the better of the 2 zoid fic.s I have...at the current point in time.
Axel Wildfire chapter 11 . 2/8/2005
*drols*

Damn! i started reading this two days ago and i've been hooked since the first chapter. Can't wait for the sequel.
Blue Flyhight chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
...That was awesome! *adds to favs* I rarely read a fanfiction that's so original, that's so good, and that's definatly one of them! *can only think of two others, though one's sort of a series ;* Please please please please! write a sequel! I'll be there to read it! Even if I am kinda silent about it. *nods*
plink chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Argh. ARGH!

NO! Dun end it THERE! Hey, will we end up with a ZoidsADAM instead? I sense vague Rhyss/Raven (omgno) but oh well

Brilliant fic. I don't have to say anything else. Wish I had the same fountain of inspiration! XD
Fionasaurus chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Yeah!You didn't kill her !Jesus Christ...I thought you were going to make Zeke make Fiona kill herself!That scared the SHI*,out of me!I am so glad there is up with the sequel!Please!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »