Reviews for The Darkest of Wishes
a love so strong and true chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
That was really good, the story is very unique. Is Remus going to have a bigger part in all of this?

Continue! and update soon please.
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
itz good. BUT WHY IS IT ON HOLD? haha..you should update it more often.. its good. and i want dmhg! pleasee!
Nekomata chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Is she Bella's daughter or something...becuase thats plots getting kinda commom around here.
Delayed Poet chapter 14 . 2/15/2006
Hm... I really like the idea you've got going here, but I think you could definitely put a lot more detail into it all. I am curious if you're going to explain what happened to Hermione's voice (my mind immediately jumped to the juice Pansy gave her... *shrug*) Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to seeing where you take this, so please update as soon as you can!

Happy Writing!

Delayed Poet
Katrina chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
The other girl's name is Helena
Aubrey Mishel chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
sounds interesting
sunburnt chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
this is an awesome story. it's so original and i'm so glad that i came across this story! this chapter was SUPER SHORT! please update soon with a long long long chapter please :D will we be seeing more of alex and ron?
Soror Ava chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
Far too short sadly but I am gald you updated.

A warning though is no longer allowing authors to reply to reviews in stories.

They set a nifty feautre that allows you to reply the reviews.

Check the updates on the front page, if what I am saying doesn't make sense.
Jesse chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
GREAT story, it's very interesting and I love the concept of alternate realities.
Ellis chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
Wow, that was so cool. You have really good writing that keeps everyone on the edge of their seats. I enjoyed it heartily. Please write more.

-E
twistedlilnightmare chapter 13 . 10/8/2005
i loved it cant wait on the update! looking forward to it! waiting and reading BSRG
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
I read this a while ago when it was only four or five chapters long, then didn't come to ffnet for ages. Twas a pleasant surprise to find so much more written, and written well. Keep it comin'!
siriusly lupine chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
interesting story you have going here. i like it very much, curious to see where you go with it.
kgjgu785674 chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
Hey - great chapter . . . This is a very interesting story . . . I like how Hermione is adapting to her Slytherin lifestyle but I'm curious to the efforts she's going to make to rectify her situation . . . the plot's moving a little slow, but I understand that it's necessary for the big picture . . . but I'm really curious to see what's next.
finkpishnets chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
Ah, well I thought this chapter was brilliant. I'm glad you showed a darker side to Mrs Black and that Hermione and Graham hung out - I like Graham, she's a cool character. Really good story :)