Reviews for Love is Orange
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
heeeee :D the concept behind this is so random and cute. awkward kiba was my favorite. also, i can't help but crack up at kiba wanting to ask shino if he did apples instead of oranges XD nice!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
How do I even begin to express the pure awesomeness that is this story? :D Well...let's start with the pairings. OMG,YOUREADMYMIND.!I'MDYINGFROMCUTENESSOVERLOAD. Haha, okay now that the spaz attack is over... This story was clever and funny and sweet, and I was (and still am) grinning like crazy. The idea of the "festival of love" and the oranges is very creative and original, and the plot was fresh and exciting. You had me chuckling with evil!Neji and matchmaker!Shino ("I don't...do oranges." hahahahaha) And Kiba in denial is sooooo adorable! I love how he was reduced to stutters around Hinata. :) I also really enjoyed the interactions between Kurenai and Asuma, as well as the snippets of Kakashi and Gai you threw in. Whoo! Best senseis ever :D I've never read a NejiTen in which their relationship was written like this...so that part was quite refreshing as well (plus, NejiTen my OTP...so that really says it all XD) Haha, I'm just going on and on, aren't I? Just know that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You really made my day :)
jinxed72 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This fic was absolutely fantastic(and it had my favorite pairings!). You did a fabulous job. :D
layafel chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
interesting plot. hope to see you follow it up well.
lurls chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
"i don't...do oranges." LOLS love that line!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
lol! had so much fun reading this...died of laughter when kiba started twindling his fingers...he was a man that died and then reborn again...lol
Sofine Johnson chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I really liked this fanfic. Hope you make a continuing.
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was hilarious :)
tsubasa3sakura57gmail.com chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
this is really good pleaz wruite more stories.
nxlee chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
cool story, too bad that there wasn't much sasusaku in it, but who gives
LivEviL chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I loved the idea! OMG I was laughing so hard the entire time. I have to say I was a little upset at how mean Sasu was to Saku, but since you said at the end that it was SasuSaku, I guess I'll get over it. Honestly, the way he considered Hinata's orange so quickly, I thought that he liked her! And poor Shikamaru! He never seems to be able to please his lady-love! If only Ino would open her eyes! I wish that you had given some type of ending to the KibaHina part and the SasuSaku part like you did with ShikaIno and the hospital and NejiTen and walking her home. Even if I am a NaruHina fan. Overall, it was very well written and highly amusing! Great job!
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i like it exept i like narutohinata better then kibahinata but wE
Elusia chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
hahaha. this was hilarious. i luv the idea behind it. and evil!neji cracks me up and i was laughing so much at the sukura/susuke kiss scene! the interaction between all the couples was great, especially hinakiba and nejiten - so cute mwhwhaha i luved it!

hope to see some more fics from you ;D *is laughing to hard to write coherently*
MaiMo chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
that was great !

i love shika ino but neji was the best with evil plans and tenten love!
Sabaku no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
So cute! I could definately see Gai doing something like that.

Your writing style is very good and you really have a way of making the reader see what you want them to see. You don't let yourself ramble on and in general you have a very good grasp of the grammar required to make a good writer. I especially like your use of a geography textbook as inspiration. A good writer can be inspired by almost anything.