Reviews for Severely Deluded
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 12 . 4/4
wonderful job, I really enjoyed reading this fic.
wine witch chapter 12 . 1/4
I cannot believe that this is meant to be the end of the story? Now where is the romance promised by the category? Otherwise the story is quite nice, but I urgently miss an epilogue.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 12 . 7/16/2019
en resumen me has hecho sufrir para nada, por que no quedaron juntos
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Perhaps the author may want to modify the summary to not include a romance tag. Or maybe a little warning saying "not HEA"
ljpjcg chapter 12 . 2/15/2018
I'm very disappointed in the cowardly reviewers writing as a guest and insulting the author about what should be written to their expectations. While in my opinion the 12th chapter was not needed I appreciate the author's inclusion and note. I think the open ended finish of chapter eleven is adequate. I also appreciated the silliness going through Hermione's head and her humorous interactions with her classmates.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
I like the way it ended. Of course people will always want more. It's more fun for me to imagine what happened next. Good job.
NotWeird chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
This story is physically painful for me to read- not because it's poorly written or I hate the pairing or anything - but because second hand embarrassment is something I'm incredibly weak to.

I am loving every minute of this though, so good job :)
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 7/6/2017
I feel WTF ehen I read yhe ending. It like you lying the reader about this story. The ending issuck, the humor is not laughable and yhe romance is boring. I waste my time to read this. Sigh. This is awful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
WARNING! Do not read this story! You will be sadly dissapointed. There is no satisfying ending, but just a lame author's note at the end instructing you to make up your own ending. Don't waste your time!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
That's it?! What a gyp! Why did I bother reading this story when you ended it so lamely?! What a rip off! I am so dissapointed! This story was so good, right up to the point you got sick of it, and lazily decided not to finish with the excuse that we make up our own ending. Whatever! Who wants to imagine their own ending? What the hell do you think we read fan fiction? We read fan fiction in order to read the endings we did not get to read in the books! Duh! We want you to provide us with alternate possibilities, not leave us hanging. For shame!
Jensniffer chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
I feel like an exceedingly dull reader, but... what was she not thought capable of? Making it through the school year without her memories? But she seemed to have gotten those back?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Great job! I'd love it if you continued the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
but I feel obligated to write fiction according to the way I perceive things to be, rather than the way I want them to be.
And thats probably the cause why you are a writer and im not.
Thx
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
I like this story.
No need for nightmares, no need for criticism.
Thanks.
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
How is this a "romance" fic when you split up Severus and Hermione? You shouldn't lie to potential readers, so change the category to angst.