Reviews for Severely Deluded
I like the way it ended. Of course people will always want more. It's more fun for me to imagine what happened next. Good job.
NotWeird chapter 3 . 7/17
This story is physically painful for me to read- not because it's poorly written or I hate the pairing or anything - but because second hand embarrassment is something I'm incredibly weak to.

I am loving every minute of this though, so good job :)
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 7/6
I feel WTF ehen I read yhe ending. It like you lying the reader about this story. The ending issuck, the humor is not laughable and yhe romance is boring. I waste my time to read this. Sigh. This is awful
WARNING! Do not read this story! You will be sadly dissapointed. There is no satisfying ending, but just a lame author's note at the end instructing you to make up your own ending. Don't waste your time!
That's it?! What a gyp! Why did I bother reading this story when you ended it so lamely?! What a rip off! I am so dissapointed! This story was so good, right up to the point you got sick of it, and lazily decided not to finish with the excuse that we make up our own ending. Whatever! Who wants to imagine their own ending? What the hell do you think we read fan fiction? We read fan fiction in order to read the endings we did not get to read in the books! Duh! We want you to provide us with alternate possibilities, not leave us hanging. For shame!
Jensniffer chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
I feel like an exceedingly dull reader, but... what was she not thought capable of? Making it through the school year without her memories? But she seemed to have gotten those back?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Great job! I'd love it if you continued the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
but I feel obligated to write fiction according to the way I perceive things to be, rather than the way I want them to be.
And thats probably the cause why you are a writer and im not.
Thx
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
I like this story.
No need for nightmares, no need for criticism.
Thanks.
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
How is this a "romance" fic when you split up Severus and Hermione? You shouldn't lie to potential readers, so change the category to angst.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Amazing story. I too wish you had continued, but i completely respect your choice not to of course, it's your story after all!
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
What a delightful story! I particularly enjoyed the ingenious details - like when she realized he must have read even footnotes in The History and was proud of him :) The situations you made her go thru were funny and endearing, tho terrifying for her. I liked how you kept him in character here - so that nothing really came out of her crush in the end but that he was generous and discreet deep inside after all. I'm also grateful for the last chapter - the final confrontation so to speak. Great job all around.
mama123 chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I really like this story . But the ending, even though realistic, left me for sharing.
Smithback chapter 12 . 12/11/2013