Reviews for Buttercup's Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Hate to be a raincloud but there's akready a sequel
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
awwwwwwww
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
VERY nice. Loved it, from beginning to end.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So awesomely wonderful. I have read this several times before and it always gets me smiling. It has a fantastic tone - bittersweet and wonderful and completely Princess Bride. Thanks for sharing it :)
fickery chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was absolutely lovely.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wait! I want to know more about how Inigo lost his thumbs and how Fezzik killed the guy. Oh I do hope you do a sequal I'm quite intreagued
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Miracle...kind of a sissy name for a boy, but whatever... I love the princess bride SO much and had to read this simply because i wanted to review with a question: did you know that there's an actual sequel to the princess bride that never got published and it's actually called "buttercup's baby"? it's true!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Nicely done. The Princess Bride is one of my all time favorite stories. Thanks for the short, sweet and funny sequel. Write on...
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This story fits so perfectly into the 'Princess Bride' world; impressively done. Loved the descriptions of the crew's-eye view of our heroic foursome, and what happened afterward all seemed perfectly logical, for them anyway. Have to say, though, you left a lot of things unexplained! I guess that's a good thing, though: authors should always leave a reader wanting more.
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 1/1/2005