Reviews for The Bonding
Vynne chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aw, that was so beautiful! That was sort of how Loot and I met...Except the cutting eachother part...He walked up to me and I told my grandma he'd be good. She said the first one on him when we get him home gets him. Took be a few second to register he was at a dead run with I jumped on him after getting him out of that trailer...I'm thinking of putting him in a LotR fic...He'd be fun to do. He hates men...*laughs at all the thoughts* And Gimli seems to despise horses...*laughs at all those thoughts too* Anyway, this brought tears to my eyes...Well, almost. I thank thee!
Arien chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love this story! Now we know why she chose Windfola on the ride to Minas Tirith.

Very well written. Congratualtions on the win. Isil Elensar!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very nice story! I could feel the close bond between Eowyn and Leoflic.

I hope Faramir is not going to be jealous of the mare! And that the ceremony binding Faramir and Eowyn together will be at least as impressive as the one uniting Eowyn with Leoflic!
Rhapsody the Bard chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
First of all: congratulations with winning!

Such a refined and magnificent tale. Young Eowyn wants to be seen as an equal with her brother Eomer and achieves this by bonding to a horse she wants to have as her own. Not one, but two horses! Her heart is set on Leoflic, but Windfolla charms her as well.

Masterfully told, a well deserved winner!
Nightstorm7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Cool story, i like how u talked about Eomer's arm and his horse's cut or whatever is was: that kept suspense and made me want 2 find out what happened. cool names 2.