Reviews for Emotionless Lighters
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 7 . 5/30
Awesome story and great idea! Ch11
Lheachan chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Wow nice story loved the twist hate wyatt love chris wooo :)
Sheep-san chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
AWWW! MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
This was a great fanfiction and I loved the idea. The only thing I'd like to say is the little kid who died that had been in Chris' care was named Danny in chap. 6, then Sammy in chap. 7. I didn't know if that was on purpose or if it was a mistake but I'd thought I'd point it out. Thank you so much for the great write, it was wonderful!
bananacupcakes chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Please continue :]

Is there gner be a sequel?
mass.hysteria chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
This is an awesome and different view!

I've never read a story similar to this and it's very creative!

I hate Wyatt though, he's so mean! But I love Chris!
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Awesome story!
TaraHalliwell chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
aw that was cute. do you have or are you planning on making a squeal. I think that you should.
Marcus1233 chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
This is...different. Not exactly an A material but an enjoyable read nonetheless.

Looking forward on your future progresses.
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Is this a military boot camp in elder fashion? Small soldiers. Tsk. The paragon of good are always the ones that are the most evil; disguising their actions with flowery words such as justice.

The best intentions are usually the worst offender.
charmedgrl4ever chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
konichiwa

Okay, I just read this epi for, like, the fifth or so time; and I finally had to say something. There's this line that I love, I don't even know why- but it's so cute, such a kid thing to say

"I’m not sure what to think of these people, this place on earth. But it doesn’t matter, since I’m not allowed to have any opinion about them. That’s forbidden, having opinions. If I did have an opinion, though, I guess they’d be okay."

The last part- the "if I did have an opinion" part- I don't know why, but I think it's so cute!

Sorry, just had to say that... anyway, Love the story (again... five times over, LoL)

Ciao