Reviews for The Other Side COMPLETE
skye chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
amazing, well done
Sarah Lowin chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
I'm totally loving your stories. I keep getting lost in them. they are making my day at work go much faster.

Thank you. Look forward to reading more!
nubbin27 chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
i liked your story. you have good writing skills
cherrygurl1225 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005

But this turned into a wonderful story! I loved seeing it more in Jack's POV this time. Very clever, well done and well written.

The ending had a beautifully powered resonance to it. LOVED IT! And he actually is having second thoughts and feeling guilty! Huh...

Can't wait for the rest of your stories! You know how much I love them!:)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
Great chapter, Louisa!

I love all the Tru/Jack arguing and I especially loved the way you wrote the beginning scene. You wrote it in such a way that Jack was able to get under Tru's skin just absouletely piss her off!

And the Jack/Davis bit. It seems very in character for Davis especially seeing all of those Season 2 eps with the Jack/Davis scenes. It's like watching an episode.

Onto the final chapter now...
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Great chapter! I really liked the way it ended. Can't wait for more stories from you!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
well this turned out to be quite a wonderful story. it doesnt matter that its not season two compatible the only thing that matters is the quality of the story. which in this storys case the quality is quite exelent.

Epiloge: please write more
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Great chapter!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
good storie i like the jack angle
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
Ha ha ha! Jack is so evil! I know it's not really funny what he said about Harrison, but in a way, it kinda is! lol. Update soon!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
I can't believe Jack managed to get Tru put in jail! lol. I love this!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Great chapter!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
It's kinda creepy having Jack watching Tru like that. Creepy but cool. lol. And ha to him, coz he woke up in the kitchen! Next chapter now.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I wasn't sure about reading a Jack-centric fic, but then I figured, hey, I love the rest of your stuff, so I'll read this too. So, that's what I'm gonna do. lol. Now for the next chapter!
Tilomatta chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
Good execution, and I can see a decent style developing. The plotline is good, and you seem to have a firm grasp on Jack's character.

Style-wise, though, you need to watch the 'show, don't tell' rule. I think perhaps a mixture of sentence constructions would also work to your advantage, as at the moment the fic reads a bit flatly.

Keep it up, you're doing a good job.