Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Alice Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You have disrupted the universe. I mean JIRAIYA? A MODEL CITIZEN? Is that even possible? Shikamaru? AWAKE? I mean you've disrupted the entire universe, the Naruto world is going into apocalypse. GENIUS! ABSOLUTELY GENIUS! I LOVE IT!
i R.A.B.B.I.T chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
THAT was hilarious. :)
KOrEaN CheRRy BlOSSom chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
awsome!
akimi Tatsuku chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
good story...who would of thought that kankuro could be polite? and shino afraid of bugs? LMAO! i was wondering though, what it would be like if you turn gaara form cold and hateful to loving, and kind-hearted? (I LOVE GAARA_KUN!) I think that would be an interesting idea.

anywayz plez update!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I really love your stories and everything, but while i was reading this I saw IHOR, and when I said it out-loud it sounded like I-Whore. _;;
Spartan058Linda chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
totally awesome! i luv it! especially "Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself..." LMAO! luv ur fanfics, plz update soon!
LilXsandXkitten chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
*twitches uncontrolably*...Kankuroe...like that...THE WORLD IS GOING TO OMPLODE ON ITSELF! *runs around in cercles* I read this story...and twitched...ALOT...but it was good! And Tsunade is doinh alot of stuff like this! Forst Gaara is a (Cute! OwO) baby again! Now magic coins...Holy crap cat-man! And now all of Konaha is going into a world of DOOM!...I like it! ANd I read the other storys you mnade there really good! I ispeshaly like the quote you gave gaara "Shut up or i'll squish you." I dun-know why but i like it! And I laughed my ass off when I red the one with neji and his waffles of goodness! Well...HOLY SHIT LONG REVEIW!. ._. Sorry well good luck with wrighting your fanfics!
SmileyPhase chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
ahahahaha...omg.. lol XD i love your story!it's so funny... she used up her wishes pretty fast...please write more?
Angelthunder chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
hey! hey! hey!

y the hell did i do that is beyond me, i lvoe this story an di really hope you update soon but i see that you havnt updated this stotry in 4ever no offence so i really hope you update soon though!
Angelthunder chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
this is SO FRICKING FUNNY!
EraTomo chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!...lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!...lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!...lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!...lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!...lmao. Hello! Welcome! Enjoy yourself!... LMAO.

okay, sorry. but, NOT NEJI! I LIKE NEJITEN! pwease.. :D
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Please update? *uber-sad puppy-eyes*
fuzzy kiwi chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
omg! this story is absolutely amazing! e!
trail.of.phoenix.ashes chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This story is hilarious! Great job! Please update soon!
NarutosMego chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Hello Sand-nin gurl! I was just randomly searching and I found a lovely selection of your stories! I also read your "Last Story." That, my gifted friend is a true heart breaker. To bad that you left fanfiction... To bad indeed... You,Gaara-no-jo, and Hurricane-rider are my favorite authors! I wish I could know what will happen next, but the chance of you diciding that you what to get back into writing stories is slim to none... *sigh* Well your stories are all amazing!

Your fan,