Reviews for Boredom is Relative
noooooooo chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
finish the storyyy!

•_•
NatNicole chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Ooh... Why is Vegeta so upset anyway? HAHAHA! I loved the prequel and I love this one too!
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
three words hilarious awesome random. update soon this is one of the best dbz fics so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Hope you pick this up again :3 its been funny the previous one and I want to find out what happpens
x.Janele.x chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Love the changes you've made. The maturity level has definitely increased, and because of that I found myself enjoying it much more! I'm disappointed you've discontinued it. Please update it again!
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Wow this is a great story! Why did you stop? :( I would have like to see how this story went on and how vegeta reacted to them bing sayans.
LazyAstro chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Hey, I really like this 'series', I couldn't review ABDN, for some weird reason... so I'm doing it now! Loved it! Only sad that you don't update on this one.. or is it posted somewhere else? If it is, please let me know!

Xas
leghta chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
more plz fash to cuz this is really good
Amylou11987 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
lol brillant i can wait untill is this finshed man this is going to soo cool !
aimee chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
y did vegeta go crazy ? please finish it A.S.A.P!1
linw1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
please please don't abandon this story!

i want to know how it ends.

i like this story, this seqeal is really good.

please update soon.
The Slow Hand Muse chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
Been all caught up in ABDN and was absolutely delighted to see that you'd actually started the sequel. Can tell greatly how much your writing style has changed over the time. I know this review is probably a day late and a dollar short, but just wanted to let you know you've gotten yourself another avid fan. **slinks off to paw through the rest of your archives**
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Dude! Update ASAP! I loved the first story and I can't wait to read more of this one, its so awsome!
Arctos-no-kitsune chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
Wow, I loved ABDN and this is so far fantastic! I hope you decide to update soon!
damnaccount chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
poke. pokitypokity pokepokepokepokepoke pokepokepoke pokepokepokepokepoke pokepokepokepokepokepoke. you're not dead are you? becase that would stink in massive porportions. This is funny, I laughed histerically. Continue sometime if you're not dead or greviously maimed, k? K.

~sam