Reviews for Tiebreaker
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
HAHA! I was laughing hard when I read this! It was incredibly good and made for a great laugh! Very in character, and so well written! I like the hint of Kaka/Gai that I saw at the end (Or maybe I just imagined it?), but it was just really good overall. Definitely in my list of favs! I look forward to seeing more from you in the future! I
Gothkat chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
who worte the book tusande or orichimaru
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Ahaha, poor Gai. Poor Kakashi. Poor store attendant. Great fic here!
Axa chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
:3 Ohoho! Konoha's beautiful green beast reading smut. XD I love it! Very accurate depiction of Gai and his...mannerisms. Ah, I can just see him standing in that shop lol. Great fic!
leefangirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I love it! Though you should write more and then...

make Kakashi admit his never dying love for Gai!
AnnieThePipster chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
haha :)
Joker's Specter chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I finally got around to reading this! It'd been in my inbox for a while now...

Anyway, I had a huge grin on my face the entire time reading this. This seems like something that would happen between those two. I could picture it so clearly in my head, just because it felt like it could really happen in Naruto, hehe. Thank you for amusing me.

Joker
PSS chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Words CAN'T describe the feelings I have at this moment at what I've just read...it just can't. I have to say that you have the mindset of Gai entirely...and I'm not sure if I should be scared of that or amazed.
MaliciousFrost chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very well written D Gai's overzealous personality and Kakashi's listless one was perfectly captured. Poor Gai.. having to go through all that... XD
KageOni1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Gai sensei is so Supid! (I'm only stating facts, not my opinion.) He doesn't even notice that Kakashi won. Either way, i'll bet that tonight Gai would be feeding that book to his local furnace. Mkes one wonder what Kakashi is going to have them do next. Probably something so stupid, that Gai would do it willingly.