Reviews for Trying
Rakusu chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Er maybe Raven could be with the guy that has a cloak like hers and transforms into a dragon? Iunno I remember seeing him in an episode.. Hm...
Rakusu chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aww Raven... she totally needs more loving. I don't really understand why Robin and Starfire are together. Ugh I hate Starfire.
Addie777 chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
This was great. I wish I could write poetry like this. X_X Favorited. Pft! Robin just loves Raven! We all know it! Raven should just kick Starfire out of the picture all ready . . .
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
i love raven or teentitans and inuyasha so ill look at them to soon and

i

love

Raven

RAVEN

RAVEN!
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I LOVE RAVEN TOO AND IT WAS A GREAT POEM I REALY LIKED IT AND AGIAN I LOVE RAVEN SO MUCH WHEN I PLAY TEENTITANS IM ALWAS RAVEN!

I LOVE RAVEN Raven.
sapphire-glass chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
I like it. I will eventuall read the inuyasha poems. yep, at least my teacher gives semi of good assignments. he said it has to BE about love, and literally ABOUT something you love, lol.
sunchi11d chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Another good poem! I don't support the relasonship though, that's just me.
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
nice...but a bit sad, too...
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This was so awesome! ::squeals:: I loves it. Its like semi Poe. Kinda confusing, but really good. I kinda had to work at it to figure it out cause I wasnt sure whos point of veiw it was, and, gr. BUt it was awesome! Good job.

And as for reviwes on my poetry? Well, I have this story, Alls Fair, and I have like 300 reviews on it, so I have all these fans and some of them are nice enough to read my poems! And I also compile my poetry into one place, so that way, you have more reivews, because you have more chapter like things. if theres only one chappy, people can only review once, so if you have a bunch of poems in the same cartoon/anime, then smush em together into a collection of poems. Youll get more reviews that way, just a tip ;)

Anywho, good job, write more!

Inu Kun
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I'd like to thank you for your review. It's very special to me. I love your poems too! I'll be putting you on my Author Alert, and Favorite Authors.
sunchi11d chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Accually, Raven did think she had a crush on Robin in the comics, until she found out their were different kinds of love. Very good, one of the best poems I've read on here so far.