Reviews for Gain Control Again
randomwriting chapter 12 . 5/18/2005
What a great story, loved every bit of it.
Mac3 chapter 12 . 1/29/2005
Wow! Great ending. I'm glad that the two of you have decided to write a sequel. I'm looking forward to it. Keep up the great work.
chaser1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Like it. Are you going to write a sequel?
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
Wow... This is.. wow... Deep. I really hope to see the sequel. I do enjoy this fic. And I don't see a pop quiz anywhere! hehe!
chaser1 chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
Like it. Please update soon.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
O_O This is surprising and truning darker by the minute. I do hope everything would be alright...
Mac3 chapter 10 . 1/8/2005
Wow, another great chapter. Very dramatic scenes between Speed and Calliegh and more info on Tim's family background. I can't wait to see what happens next and if Tim has a change of heart.
Nonnie chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
I love how you've wound little bits of Tim's old life into his new one - the little things that just pop up in his head or seep back into his memory. Hopefully, you're leading him down the road to complete wellness.

I hope you're going to let Mary be okay...that's all I'll say on that.

I liked how Calleigh just jumped up and went right to Tim's side - no questions asked. Whether or not she regards him as anything more than a man she wants to help - I just think it's something Calleigh would do anyway.
Nonnie chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
I find it so incredibly interesting that so many stories, not just yours, that deal with Tim's "past" include his parents being very wealthy. I'd love to know what you guys see that I've never seen. It's a very intriguing take - believe me. I think it's great and it really does explain a lot.

"When he had stepped out of the airport in Miami, it had a feeling of coming home." - Great description.

"He leaned back on the bed, stretched out his legs, and directed his eyes to the plain ceiling. But he never saw it. He was too busy thinking of that blonde hair." - Oh, somebody either already has it bad, or it getting it very bad! I love it!

I loved the scene with Horatio and Calleigh. So many things they said touched me and their comfortable silence speaks volumes on its own.
Nonnie chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
I've decided I'm going to stop saying "this" was the best chapter until you've finished the story, because they're all good. Unfortunately, I'm not getting to read them quite as past as you've been posting them, so I've got three chapters to review:

"But he had always looked uncomfortable, like his necktie was an updated and more fashionable version of a noose." - Perfect description of how he looked during "Wannabe".

"He was flirting with her. Dear Lord, Tim Speedle was flirting with her." - NO! I'm the only one he's supposed to flirt with ! Come ON! Just kidding. I love the idea that Tim thinks this is a "date".

"You always have to make things complicated, don't you, Tim?" - I have a strange feeling he's going to continue making things complicated.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
Well, I don't mind you guys using those notes. It's a lot more convenient that the emails.

Good chapter, a twist to the whole setting. Hopefully, he gets his memory back or part of it. Hoping.
adpi24 chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
Yeah another chapter!

Poor Speed, at the evil hospital. He he. Yeah to Calleigh going to the hospital to hang out with him. He he.

Can't wait to read more. Update soon.

Glad to hear you two are working on another story.
Mac3 chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
Another great chapter you two. I can't wait to see what the crew finds out about Jackson Memorial and all the problems that they have been having. It's also nice to hear that you'll be writing another story in this series. Keep up the great work. I'm enjoying every minute of reading the chapters that you post! Looking forward to the next installment.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
Okay first thank god it isn't turning shipper.

Next, I really loved this chapter. A lot of what Speed doesn't want to do. Even I felt the frustration. My only question is how far till he remembers?
CaptainSparrow09 chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
good three chapters. liked it a lot... so no speed/cal huh? well you always could but if not... he could come to me... update soon