Reviews for A Single Night
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Aww a happy ending.

Max and Logan can really be together at last.
nattylovesu chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
so ok..i really loved this AU...angsty enough to keep me captivated to the end..thanks/\
Aekyra chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Hay,

I read it. : )

I never know what to put in these things but it was realy good. Definetly keep righting, I'll keep an eye out for more stories. The other Dark Angel stories you've done are also good but I'm puting it all in one revew as if I revewed every one i'll be hear all night.

Charlotte

-x-
tiny-pixie chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
i think this was awesome! We could always use more M/L fluff
meritaten chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
I just found this story and read it all in one sitting. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it.
jfg207 chapter 15 . 1/2/2007
I thought it was great! You could lengthen it a little. Like what was Alec say on this, what happened in between nowing she was pregnant and giving birth in detail and so on... :)
dgurisko2001 chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
Aw, How sweet.
lkaplon chapter 15 . 11/8/2006
Hey,

Loved the story. Especially the part where OC is talking to the baby. The last few lines made me laugh outloud. And ending with fluff is perfect!
Mari83 chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
Okay, I had copied out those favourite bits of this story weeks ago (or even longer...), planning to transform them into a proper review… doesn’t seem like that’s going to happen anytime soon.

So I’ll just bombard you with my favourite pieces of this highly enjoyable story (imagine mean-looking smiley:-)

Some favourite sad parts:

“Logan Cale stopped existing when you weren’t here, he was Eyes Only, he was this pale imitation of Logan you could see it in his eyes, they were either blank or in such terrible pain.”

“He would get over her in time, she doubted she’d ever get over him, but she would make sure he got over her. She would be the one who would spend the rest of her life broken, not Logan. She couldn’t do that to him.”

“The old Logan, the Logan I met a year and a half ago. There was no difference when he strode into that room even wearing all black, he looked more alive than he had in months. Maybe it was that haircut or maybe it was the shy unsure smile that kept poking out”

I loved that bit of “Harbor Lights”, it was just so S1-ish.

I love how you go AU here with Max pregnancy.

“What happens when my little girl can’t understand why her daddy can’t hug her? Do you have any idea what it feels like to go throughout your childhood not being hugged, not being kissed…I couldn’t do that to her.”

Loved your characterization of Logan:

“Plans that basically entailed doing everything the opposite way my father wanted, my life was balancing act of tying to be myself and the son he wanted.”

“Before I had been self-sacrificing, rejecting intimacy and love because like my life, it wasn’t worth the suffering of others. The more I went without, the more good I could do. “

“A child, I couldn’t have even imagined wanting this way years earlier was suddenly going to be kept from me. I hadn’t wanted love, I hadn’t wanted a family, but once I met her it was all I wanted.”

A perfect fluffy ending – and a perfectly plausible way to cure the virus (This is such a nice bit of funny fluffyness: “I want you to know I counted the fingers and toes a good dozen times, but if you feel the need to do it again, I’d understand.”)
Mari83 chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Is it blasphemy if I prefer reading your description of the car-scene in Borrowed Time while seeing the scene in my head over actually watching it again? In my own twisted logic it’s better because it’s sadder and shows all the suppressed emotions that were only hinted at in the screen-version, all the defeated-ness and hopelessness and both of them blaming themselves for hurting the other.
dgurisko2001 chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
ok,ok, huge dark angel fan here and i was always pulling for max and logan being such a die hard romantic myself. i think the story was great and well thought out. It tied in the events of the series and wrapped in a nice happy episode. Great job.
Mari83 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Your quietness lately “forces” me to read some of your older stuff to get my dose of your writing – which of course is a pleasure:-)

For very strange and unknown reasons (a mysterious case of temporary blindness?) I can’t remember reading this one before which is a shame – but then it means I have a whole new story from you:-)

Loved all the bittersweet fluffyness in the first chapter, being able to tell each other their feelings and at the same time knowing of the limited time of the cure.

My favourite part there was the one about the poem:

“I would hear it playing in my mind every night, during drills, locked in small tiny rooms without food or water, I would hear it, I would see your handwriting on the paper, I thought of you writing it late at night. While I was strapped to that bed I would think of you staring out the window into the same night writing. Logan the thought of getting back to you is what kept me strong…"

Joshua bursting into the room actually made me laugh, because it _so_ reminded me of all the scenes in “Embedded” when M/L where interrupted;-) Good thing I’ve seen the episode and know it’s not your doing, otherwise I might have had to put the blame on you;-)

So… even though I now have another 13 enjoyable chapters ahead I’m a fast reader and you don’t want me to suffer from de-Mia-ization, right? Just hoping your DA-muse hasn’t left you;-)
iamnotrecluse chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
wow...I just spent like the last hour reading this story from start to finish and you had be from my heart breaking for them and bawling my eyes out during your detailed version of borrowed time to being so ecstatic for them.

I love your writing style. I think that anyone that can make me feel so attatched to the characters is a great writer. I was effected more by your story then the actual episode of borrowed time
Maria656 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Just rereading and reminding myself to remind you what lovely fluff you are capable of.

this is beautiful!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 15 . 10/26/2005
Awesome. I just found this story and totally fell in love with it. It was very well writen. I only wish that this was the way DA really happened. But no, they had to be stupid, but you, YOURE SMART!1

You're my hero. I cant wait for more. So hurry and update okay.