Reviews for Omens
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
He stood and turned, "No Lydecker."

"You're kidding?" She'd always known Logan was good, but sometimes he amazed even her. This was the guy that taught her how to escape and evade and he was being brought down by a guy with no military training. go Logan YOU ONE UP Deck.

Good WAY TO END IT. Logan AND max ARE TOGETHER AND HAD A DAUGHTER. and deck SAW her AND ALL OF THEM ARE OK WITH EACH OTHER.
tiny-pixie chapter 23 . 9/18/2007
wow that was great..i loved how tied everything ...great job!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 23 . 11/4/2005
Yay I finally got to finish it. It’s now like almost 5pm the whole damn day was down, dumb huh. But anyway I now get to review your story. Gatta say once again, really liked it. It was very unique. The whole Lydecker part being Max’s dad and about Julia and Matty. That was a very cute story by the way, very sad too. I can imagine cute little Sam, although if you wrote this before She Aint Heavy then I forgive you because well, Sam was a little too close to 453 and it was a little weird but other than that, very nicely done. You seriously rock! I can’t wait to finish your other fics. I’m actually at work, reading! Jajajaj yeah I know, Im typing so fast so my boss wont see me! Hahahah. But anyway, keep it you girl! You’re my hero Remember that.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 23 . 8/29/2005
I absolutely loved this story! I had the fortune of reading it all the way through and it was definitely a great fic! I really hope you update your other stories soon!
Maria656 chapter 23 . 8/26/2005
Excellent story and finish! [I was planning on emailing you since I hadn't heard anything in a while, but then I got an alert in my box]

This was great-Look forward to seeing your updates on your other stories :-)
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 23 . 8/26/2005
this was good. i got a little lost in some parts, maybe i found them little over discriptive. but good work! nice story.
Kyre chapter 23 . 8/26/2005
I've been a very lazy reviewer, not actually doing any reviewing since the first chapter...*ducks head*...but I have been reading. You did a good job of not only humanizing Lydecker but also accurately portraying the tension Max would feel upon finding out the truth, and the tension between Max and Lydecker as they try to figure out how they're supposed to act toward each other. As a shipper, I'm also glad you gave Max and Logan a happily-ever-after. :) Nicely done.
Babyangel86 chapter 23 . 8/26/2005
i loved it... theres nothing else i can say... the whole saga was positively lovely...
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 22 . 8/3/2005
this is an awesome fic- love the star wars aspect! i cant wait for more! i really really want deck and max to met up!
Babyangel86 chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
poor deck... i really do feel sorry for him...
Ancient Galaxy chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
This was great ! I really enjoyed it ! I look forward to the sequel !
maggieann452 chapter 21 . 3/12/2005
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL...GET MY DRIFT..
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 21 . 3/11/2005
this was a really good story i like the way it ended and i hope u do make a sequel
Fourbymom chapter 21 . 3/10/2005
That was a wonderful story...yet another way the (stupid, moronic, idoit) DA writers COULD have gone with the show. I think you left yourself with a LOT of room for at least one sequel, and I would love to read it. Thanks for your effort to entertain us!
Rajana chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
Wow, cool story. The Skywalker twist was okay and I'm glad you didn't take it out, but I didn't really understand why that caused a fight between Max and Logan.

Anyway, good story. Thank you for writing it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »