Reviews for Daedra Quest
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
this was actually really entertaining a thank you sir or madame for keeping me busy for at least ten mniutes
Snow the Unbrave chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I REALLY like the idea of a story all about Daedra. I love the Daedra, even though they don't love me.

Though I must admit your portrayal of the Daedra isn't bad at all, being the perfectionist I am, I can't help pointing out the errors in facts. (Even though it's perfectly all right, because it is, after all, a work of fiction, and everything has been done and said already.)

Well, first of all, Clannfear and Hunger are the Beaters of the Daedra. They have no thoughts, and cannot speak.

Also, Golden Saints aren't exactly holy. They're not real saints or anything. They're servants to Sheogorath, Prince of Madness.

But like I said, it's okay. So nevermind. xD

I hope you continue to write!
Moephius chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
It was a good story, even if the end was a bit sad.

But it looks like you forgot about one thing - the Daedra can never truly be killed. As it was said in Morrowind books (I don't remember exact titles, I've played it a long time ago) even if one would kill the body of Daedra, the spirit will return to the Oblivion, and given time, finally gather enough strength to gain physical appearance once again.

Neither would you slay the Daedra with a wepon even such powerful as the Scourge - this would work the same way.

The Daedra spirits could also be freed from items like "ordinary" Daedric daggers and powerful artifacts, such as the Mask of Clavicus the Vile, this too was said in Morrowind books.

Though your obious lacks of Morrowind lore, I still admit I like the stoey and I see the point.

Keep up the good work... and keep your informations up to date, too!
Raven chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I liked this. Very different form what I'd expected! I think you characterised the daedra quite well. The only thing that distracted me from the story was referring to the spells by their power level, but that is hard to avoid.

I haven't played Morrowind in so long that I am not familiar with the artifacts that the Daedra became, but they sed like good choices.
Zanathir chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Great story. It's been like six months since u wrote it... But hell Im reviewing it anyway.

A little sad at the end... but it was still a great story, very well-written.
mushroom-hunter-d chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Wow, this was a great story! I've never seen one focusing on Daedra before. I had great fun reading it, and the ending was a surprise to me (it was kind of sad though).

I understand the need to represent every kind of daedra, but it got a bit confusing as to who was who.

This story was original and fun; I liked it a lot, and I look forward to seeing more of your writing.