Reviews for The Last Will and Testemant of Ginerva M Weasley
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Wow, complete OOCness again. And Girly Whining.
Leaciba La-Elwu chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was so amazing. Wow. I love it. You turned my least favorite charecter in to an awesome bitch. Amazing.
anolrew chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
that made me cry. sorry. I liked it though. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm sad. Happy Easter. :)
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh God thats so sad!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
A very honest portrayal of prejudice, real applied to wizards. Nice job.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great story!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Whoa, that was mean. Beautifully written but I have never seen anyone deliver Ginny in such a cold way before, fantastic.

Also a little friendly advice for my college student, HIV/AIDS doesn't kill you 99.99% of the time. It weakens your immune system to the point that something as simple as the common cold can be the death of you, but mostly the common killer is pnumonia piled on top of HIV/AIDS. In the entire history of the US I do not beleive that anyone has actually died of HIV/AIDS, those who have died from it, may have had it when they died, but most likley it was not the cause of their death, somehting else was.

Loved the story.

Kisses.
peeta's pearl chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Great job! God this made me cry the entire time! I love the character Ginny and this made me cry so hard! It was writen beautifully. Don't think I'll ever read a fan fiction that will ever make me cry this make. My hands are ven shacky right now. :( god that so sad! Great job though :)
anonomousangel chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
WOW, and I say that with a sence of wonder and confusion. I'm thrilled that you chose such a worthy topic to base your idea around and I don't think you could have picked a better character to write the will for. But, and there's always the B word, but I have to wonder where the idea came from. Is it personal experience, are you a person like Dana who saw how a patient was treated, or is it all a hypothetical situation? Perhaps it's something you've heard, or something you think might happen if someone like Ginny was to get HIV/AIDS. Have you ever wondered why they calles it AIDS, because aid is usually a word useld like help. It could be because it stops all bloos cells in the body that 'aid' in immunity. Then again I don't know. You could really do something with this story. If you changed the names, put in other names or even kept them so other people would have atleast characters to base relations on you could raise thought to the treatment of others. I know that those with dissabilities or differentces are looked down upon because I saw it everyday in school. I have no real point to what i'm saying at the moment so I'll end off with saying that I commend you on your story and appaude you realistic creativity. (god love big words)

A.A

Anonomous Angel
boredncrazy22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I love this one-shot. Not because it's depressing or anything of that sort, but because it illustrates the shame and lack of compassion that people feel towards those who have AIDS. Thank you. I wish that this story would increase awareness of this disease and encourage all people of the world to treat others that have AIDS with dignity. I doubt it will do much of either, but deep in my heart I pray that people diagnosed with AIDS will get the help, love, and support they they need and deserve.
Draco's Hunnie chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This is amazing! How did you ever come up with that, I'll never know! But this is brilliant! I love it! Never quit writing! You'll be famous one day!

*Sexi Silver*
Morgaine M chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh, you had me for awhile thinking it was some kind of cancer but once you mentioned the bodily fluids it totally clicked and I understood it immediatly. This fic was really well written and I'm suprised someone put the Harry Potter world into this situation. Great story.
blab3290 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
it is a bit dark but still very good. i love all the ideas that went into this and how it portrayed another side of Ginny that fits so well. great job-keep them coming! my only requests are that you continue with the other story you have here and make the entries more detailed. you could have gone into a world of detail with this if you'd have wanted to. still, it was awesome!
CandyMasquerade chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow. I really liked it. It was really well written. Keep the angstness up! )

And don't you dare delete it! One-shots are awesome, in my opinion. Or maybe I'm just lazy... *shrugs*