Reviews for Straightening Priorities
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Sequel!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
Great story, I read the whole storhy first then give my opinion.

Keep writing about the Phantom

so many stories to e told, and you can tell them
paulette chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
wonderful story
paulette mulvany chapter 18 . 5/20/2008
EXELLENT! I HOPE MY VERSION IS JUST AS ENTERTAINING. DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL FINISH MY BOOK BUT SOON

BUT I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY I COULD READ IT AND READ IT AND NOT GET TIRED OF IT. GREAT JOB.
eriksredrose chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
Beautiful story
ThePhantomsAngelinHell chapter 18 . 6/6/2005
I just read your story and I thought it was beautifull.I can't wait for the sequal and must say thatI loved thinking about Erik flirting with someone.I hope the sequal is out soon.
Iellwen Arwen chapter 18 . 5/22/2005
Wow...wow...that's really all there is to say. I absolutely LOVE the movie, and seeing the main character stay with poor Erik rather than leaving with Raoul(or whatever you want to call him) makes me happy. I personally think Christine would ahve been happier with Erik, but that's just me. Anyway, now that I'm done rambling, kudos to you on your excellent story, and I can't wait for the sequel. 'til next time!
Typewriter 15 chapter 18 . 4/13/2005
Bravi! Brilliant Brilliant story!

This story was filled with so much love, passion and feeling and was very well written. You are very talented. I absolutaly loved it!. I look forward to a sequel.

Typewritter 15
EriksLuv chapter 18 . 3/21/2005
Yeah! *sobs* Finally Eric got what he wanted, someone to love him! Laura is much better than Christine, STUPID Christine can die for choosing that stupid fop-head over hot, sweet, glorious, Eric! Ya'll did a really good job with this fic. At first it sorta sounded like a stupid idea, but I just went ahead and read it anyway! It was really good! You should definitley write many more phics, I'll for sure read them!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 18 . 3/7/2005
Oh what a wonderful ending! Im so sad that its over! Im really looking forward to another story! :-D
FizzleSnoof chapter 18 . 2/21/2005
I have mixed emotions about this last chapter. On the one hand, I'm happy about being able to read the conclusion of the story; on the other hand I'm sad that the story is over so soon. This story was very well written and I am most assuredly looking forward to the next story from the two of you.

-FizzleSnoof
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 18 . 2/19/2005
You go girls! Great story you guys!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 17 . 2/19/2005
Whoop! GO MADAME GIRY!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 16 . 2/19/2005
I LOVED IT! YOUR BEST CHAPTER YET!
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Ah! God, I hate it when people do cliff hanger like this! Argh!