Reviews for Never, Always, Sometimes, Maybe
E. Griffin chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Silent Hill 2 was a fantastic game, the best in the series, I think. You really captured James POV very well in this short, he was always, for me personally, one of the most tragic figured out of all the characters.

By the way, don't mean to pimp here but just an FYI since you wanted to know: I updated "Once a Thief", if you are still interested XD
Noirness chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
You are my hero.
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
And so history shall repeat itself, an impossable to break chain looped around back to it's beginning, never to be destroyed, man shall fail, and man shall fail again...

Great story.
Dharknia chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Nice, truly!

I like how you went from the beginning to the end. It was talent, pure talent, I tell you!

I think you captured the events between James and Mary/Maria very well indeed. I don't know anyone who has done it better!
KarryAnne chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hey,

I like it, its very good! Its like reading a flashback of James's life. Very cool!

karry
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is sick and brilliant. I almost stopped reading because I thought it was yet another godforsaken Sue, but I'm so glad I kept going. Subtle foreshadowing (especially the coughing) works wonderfully here, and it implies a cycle of destruction that doesn't stop here. Excellent work.

-adds to favourites list-
sfira chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
very good, sometimes hard to concentrate on where you are but i guess thats my problem ;P are you going to continue with this? it sounds quiet good although has james killed her and is that mary? and if so why is she in the next paragraph or is that just someone else as she is refered to as "the girl" ? s very confuzzeled but i always am...