Reviews for All's Fair In Love and War
JMeh chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
I liked the D/R ending; it was real cute and i love how Domon was all jealous when Rain gave Chippy his goodbye hug. Heeheehee. So cute u

I felt like Shirley was taking advantage of a man while he was down. I mean way down, right when he broke up with a chick that he had feelings for. She decides to confess her love. Excuse my french, but wut a bitch D:

I liked the story anyways! u I loved the Rain and Chibodee moments; they were so cute...!
JMeh chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
U kno i felt relieved that Domon finally told Rain he loved her, but when i actuallu read the part of them getting togeather i realized...! I wanted Chippy and Rain to get togeather...! Dx

I kno how Rain feels...! DAMN CANON PAIRINGS AND OTHER PAIRINGS..! why do they have to b so damn cute, and why did u make such a CUTE fic...! Now im gonna b sad when its all over...

The answer is simple, MAKE A BUNCH OF FAN ART! :D
JMeh chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
-breathes in heavily-

everythimg happened so fast ad listening to this song only made it MORE intense.

"Crime and Punishment" by Hatsune Miku
JMeh chapter 4 . 3/15/2011

PHEW...! for a moment there i thought Domon and Shirley were going to have a fling, of they did... I woild probably stop reading.

Heh... u

well that was cute...! I was a little confused when Rain spurted out her tea, for a moment i thot i missed something. Heh?
JMeh chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
oh me oh my, was Lady Rain feeling little butterfles for our young American hero; ou Rain, couldnt stick with one man so u hadtah get the American :D

This is turninf out great! I love this battle for Rains love...! Erk... Some what of a battle, Domon isnt really doimg anything. Its like fighting with a stump. A very angry stump.

Wow... R u trying to bag on Allenby or is it just me picturing all these things? Heh... Probably just me. Oh well...! No AllenbyxDomon action for u...! 3
JMeh chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
OH MEH GAWD, was that a spark of emotion in Chippy? IS HE STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS SHY JAPANESE GIRL? EFF YEAH! u put my favourite emotion into this story: jealousy. Jealousy makes the utmost perfect story-line.

Reallu good...! Cx i liked this chappie, altho Domon seems to b getting a lil OOC D:

But meh, we really didnt know what went on through his head, so all those thoughts may have been possible.

Do u kno wuts been bugging me? How do they get outta their suit things?
JMeh chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
UGH! that was beautiful.

My heart ached with fan girlish glee...! That was well done, and a long chapter at that. Well for a first chapter. Oh meh gawd, Chippy is so sweet...! Why does everybidy out Chippy as the super sweet guy...? MAKES ME WANT HIM AND RAIN TO GET TOGEATHER...! Dx

Cute story
EpicKH chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Oh now I get it! My last review is somewhat null and void now! Haha sorry! It was definitely a change to see Chibodee being respectful and nice in a fanfic, because most people depict him as an immature, perverted, big kid!
EpicKH chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
You wrote this really well! I enjoyed reading it, afterall, I'm a big Domon/Rain person. Just a few things didn't seem to make sense to me:

1) Allenby didn't know the Shuffles when Domon had the Shining Gundam.

So, this probably takes place during the tournament and after the Guyana Highlands, ne?

2) We've seen Rain with a fever when the Shuffles were in the Guyana Highlands, and here, Domon really wants her to stop working for her health's sake.
Sykoe AnimeCrasherz chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
hmm... i just realized how late i am. it seems that this story was written TWO YEARS ago and i'm barely getting to reviewing.

boy, am i late...

i hope you read the reviews though, cuz i just wanna show how much i love the story. it's really great... the dialogue and thoughts of the characters seems really real.

well... hope you somehow read this... and actually care...

-sykoe :D
Sykoe AnimeCrasherz chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i favorited this telling myself i'd read it later, but i forgot for so long... i regret that now; it's really good! :D

i remember this anime from when i was a kid, and in my little girl fantasies i always wished domon and rain would get married and be happy forever. XD (-.-;)

anyways... IT WAS REALLY GOOD! at first i thought it was going to be one of those stories where it's that crappy plot where the characters are stupidly oblivious, angry and jealous before they cry and profess they're love, stupidly.

but it's totally not; it's AWESOME! even while writing this review i can't wait to read the next chapter. and the next. and the next...

Y.P chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
two words: simply amazing
Over thinker chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I love your story, it's awesome. But in the epiloguge shouldn't Domon say "I love you Rain Kasshu"?
bookgurl7 chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
that was amazingly twisted!... I LOVED IT(lol),CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU WRITE NEXT ONE.
galaxia13genesis93 chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
ah! i love it! i can't wait to read your other fanfics!