Reviews for Grace Period
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Beautifully written!

It really conveyed Rukia's want to let go of everything, and yet it was obvious that her ties with everything (Ichigo) was too strong.

I really enjoyed reading this.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
So well written, exactly what I thought was going through her head, and that probably is the reason for the repentence cell.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is a very moving and emotional story. I'm off to read your other Bleach stories!

Lilz
notnow chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
the last two lines ended it well, and left a good, lasting impression.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Interesting
Ringo Nonohara chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
oohh... i loved the part about ichigo also looking up... *_* that was such a nice ending... i'm working on bleach fanfics from a community in LJ called "project_fiction".. would you like your fanfic to be archived there?
sasukegrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow thats deep are you going to continue i really hope you do or is this the end
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
*claps* That was REALLY good. :]
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hrm...great title and interesting little jaunt into Rukia's thoughts while in SS jail. Great characterization, and I loved all the Ichigo references, particularly the last line. I hope to see more bleach fics from you in the future.
hikari yuuko chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is one of the best Bleach fics I've read so far. Very good writing style by the way. I liked the way you explained everything, seems very in-character. You portrayed her feelings quite well, her denial on her thoughts about Ichigo were really sweet. And the final sentence was, in my own thoughts, a nice closing line.

Very good work, made me smile. Keep this coming!

-hikari.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was beautiful, especially Rukia's last line. I also loved the insertion of Ichigo's actions after the "The End." It was oddly appropriate.

Thanks for sharing.
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Yay! Thanks for writing this awesome fic. rukia is my favourite character from bleach.