Reviews for Pure Idiocy
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I liked it very much. Good job! More, more! I like how Sanosuke's telling his and Megumi's story in his gruff manner but the story itself is so gush-worthy. Nice contrast. wink
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
unique, quirky, sweet ah i love this story!
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Well I wanted to let you know this is an intersting format for a I'm guessing the 'interviewer' is Tae form Sano's final coments.

On the notes at the bottom, Raiko-sama is not in the mangas at least as far as I've read which is around the time everyones getting to Kyoto. And you're right about the Hishi Mange gang and the canon they are the same ones. From what I've seen of the anime they put in several episodes that aren't actually in the mangas, as you probably know. Though the sight of sano being scared of riding a train is funny. I enjoyed this one a lot.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love the question and answer format! Very creative way to draw out Sano's emotions. The way you drew upon the couple's past was very sweet. I loved it! Ja ne!
roosterboy chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
OMG...Why your story wants me to read it again and again and again? Please write another one with this amazing couple.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Totally awesome. Could you write a new one about sanomeg? Please?
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Excellent! haha, you could see what the questions where by Sano's response perfectly! Great JoB!
marstanuki chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
::LOL:: this is funny...i have to make an exception, since I don't like megumi (i'm very vocal about it, so megumi fans quit nagging me and get lost ::LOL::) you have a flair when it comes to humor. a great one-shot.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I love your style. It's different and it's beautiful. Wonderful story!
rubyrabbit chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow, that was great! I love how different a style it is. Great job! Go Sano & Meg!

E.
meant2be chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
haha, tae interviewing sano XD I loved it! The whole thing was amazing...

added to fave stories & authors list, author alert list
fox-san chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
So beautifully written...ever considered devolping it into a story? I liked the description all the way around, the way you described thir accidental encounter in the bathroom, sano falling in love and the way Megumi saved his life. Actually, I like the whole entire thing. You leave me with wanting to learn more about present and future events in their lives. Excellent work.
Megumi chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Very funny, lovely, sad, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, phenomenal, well write, faboulus, intense, excellent story. I wish you could write another one with this couple
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow, that was great! I really loved the style, and the flashbacks were so perfect. Thanks so much for writing this!
meg-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I loved the story! It was funny how incredibly life changing for both of them.

This is beyond adorable.