Reviews for Somnus Misellus
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is so awesome so sad *heartbroken*
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Funny how things worked out, isn't it? Albus only sacrificed himself because he put on that ring, and in doing so, made sure that Snape would never survive a victory by the Light. But then, he never promised to keep Snape from the eager jaws of _his_ side, did he?
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fics. Added some to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Ann-Droid chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You wrote this BEFORE HBP?

I'm simply in awe...
Grey Grim chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I am a fan of latin but not an expert. I probably wouldn't have checked the title if you hadn't mentioned it but I have checked and 'somnus' is correct but my translator doesn't know the word 'misellus' but it tells me that 'miser' or 'miserabilis' means wretched or miserable. Avery apt title and I admire that you've bothered to name it in Latin rather than in very unimaginative English! This is a very good fic, not a commonly used relationship and not one i would choose myself but you've written about it incredibly well.

xx
Huldra chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This is my second review of one of your stories just today, and I can't utter enough how I love your way of writing and the way you paint with your words. AD/SS has always kind of discusted me, until now;) You have to continue writing! *pleads on knees*
Guardian-Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I likedid it the story was so sweet.
Dina2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I love Dumbledor/Snape fics, and this little one way excellent. Thank you for sharing it.
Spooky chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This is such a sweet story. In cannon I don't think Snape and Dumbledore are lovers more of a father son relationship. I too think Snape was abused an neglected as a child which seems to be a common theme. I also belive that Dumbledore would sacrifice himself for Snape. In away I think Dumbledore is trying to make up for the whomping willow insident. After all he spoke on Snape's behalf in his trail but, never spoke for Black. It's almost like he sacrificed Black to save Snape. I think Dumbledore would die for Snape.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
AWW! More Please!
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Aw, crud. You ended this too soon.

Don't you realize how few SS/AD fics are out there? We fans of the relationship (not necesarily a sexual one) between Albus and Severus are starving
Luna-Tunafish chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Umm...that was...a story...Snape and Dumbledore? Definatley a new plot line...unique...ewie...