Reviews for Backlash - Revenge of the Sith
SmileyFaceOfRom chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is the singular best story i've ever read. I stayed up until 2 am to read this because I couldn't go away, it is so compelling and intriguing. If you ever wrote a novel, I would buy it. Several times. That is all. Thank you for the best 3 hours of my life.
Sith Waffle chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
ok wow. this is the coolest fanfic I have read in a long time. I didnt have time to read it all online so I saved it on my computer last night and I havent finished it yet but here is my thoughts so far... sooooo awesome. I have only got to chapter four so far but I will send ya another review when I am done.
Redone chapter 10 . 4/14/2001
Yes! A real, fully trained Sith. Sounds gorgeous. I like Yoda in this story, he's just like he should be: wise and powerful, but holding back and never revealing his true depth. :) -R
Ulrike chapter 10 . 4/13/2001
Impresssive, most impressive. My, I'm still shaking. Roj Kell is a magnificent character. The idea of a immortal Sith was very convincing written.
KNA chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Wonderful story! Very cool and well-written! :D
Red chapter 9 . 4/4/2001
Dark and lovely. - A paradox in itself, is it not? Yet, isn't dark a mystery, the more enticing because we rarely dare to look it in the face?
kevin chapter 6 . 3/22/2001
You have my total respect for all 6 chapter's of your excellent story. Very well written.
Redone chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
Wow, a brilliant insight into the Sith, through their comparison to Kell. And Kell is so admirably wise!