Reviews for The Nightmare of Flanders
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
I know what'll REALLY sell Bart the idea. Your Confirmation is basically the Catholic Bar/Bath Mitzvah!
mauzziegirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loving it so far! You have a magnificent writing skill and description technique. The only thing that bothered me in this whole entire chapter is that it's Kirk VanHouten, with a T.

So sorry if you don't appreciate being corrected, but as a die-hard Simpson fan, I have to inform you.

Other than that, it's amazing! Love it!
spiritually deleted chapter 17 . 6/28/2007
This was a very intense... I think you are very good at painting the story for your readers. And that's what truly captures their/our attention. So you can be proud of yourself, I think everybody else is... :)
Joe chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
That was awesome! I love the Aliens and Die Hard reference :)
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is a good story but it is a little hard on Goth's and Anne Rice fans. I couldn't find the story by Michael the Seer that you mentioned.
Mr. E chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Pretty long and well structured fanfic. You seem to have a real thing for these demon/vampire possession kind of otherwordly deals.

I have to say though that compared to your other fics, this one's the weakest I think. Its written well and all...but there are a lot of things that just don't really round about too well.

Like...I know forgiveness is a major thing in this story, and the demon was responsible for everything..but I think the ending is waay too forgiving...especially to Jessica. It was going well, but considering how many people they killed it just seemed kind of...weird. You sure do seem to hate Milhouse...he dies in almost all your stories. ; I mean, its fine and all but its getting a bit redundant perhaps. His death has a similar impact in all your stories, and is always some kind of catalyst. In future I recommend maybe...sparing his life. You never know what you may get from the character. I also think Ralph was a bit too stupid in this. I mean...he may be dense but he's not emotionless or that oblivious, he loves his dad a lot. I could just never see him being like how he was in this story. Considering his dad died, it looked like that was going to lead to something interesting with him but then he just got a bit too out of character I think...even for something as otherworldly as this. A lot of the deaths of these major characters too felt a bit rushed, and some things you touched on were sort of forgotten too.

The story was also generally a bit all over the place...you think its going in one direction but that direction completely changes 180 the next chapter. Its not so much suspenseful than it is a bit confusing. On the plus side though you do generally have a real knack for spelling out an atmosphere and your writing style is very sophisticated...especially compared to most of this place.

Even if you write only Simpsons stories after this, I recommend you try some idea's and other things that are new and alien to you. I think you may really surprise yourself if you try to break out a bit more.
Quick-n-Popular chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
Very good! Very well written, but...I'm a little ashamed that Lisa would cave like she did. Oh, well. It was a bloody marvelous story! Kudos!
Fionn Whelan chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
Thanks for the good reviews, guys and gals. As for "?", what sex?
Mr.Piggy chapter 18 . 12/22/2005
The best fanfic I've ever read.

I was kinda curious what happened to Rod though, but I guess it you were right in not elaborating on how they tortured him, as that would have probably given me nightmares x_X

- the pierced eye stuff really disgusted me.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
I LOVED IT, BUT IT NEEDED MORE SEX
Mousewolf chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
*Smiles* Brilliant story.
andrew chavez chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
that was awsome
ficdude chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
R-rated horror isn't everyone's thing. Some readers filter out R-rated stories entirely. Don't be discouraged if people aren't reviewing. Have you considered posting your story on the Simpworks website?
Fionn Whelan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
They killed him. I just wanted to leave the precise things they did to him up to the imagination of the reader.
ShyDayDreamer chapter 18 . 1/20/2005