Reviews for My Heart Belongs To You…Again
hhrforever chapter 23 . 2/1
Such a great story so far. I hope you continue this with a wedding or/and baby.I want to see of jack is up to something
jennisashark chapter 23 . 11/15/2005
Ohhman! Your story is freakin awesome... So funny, so cute... The first fanfic I ever read that made me cry... I think chapter 21... Towards the end... I dont remember, but it was so cute it made me cry... ((And dont worry, your family isnt the only ones who should be put away... you practically decribed my family... crazy loons... I'd tell you a story, but I wont bore you... [poor boyfriend, being torturedc by my family at a reunion this past summer]))

Anyways, your story was flippin' sweet. I really hope you write more... Myabe even have Harry and Hermione get married... I'd love to see how you make Harry propose, I'd be something interesting, knowing his character. I usually have something to complain about after I read a fanfic... Grammar problems, spelling mistakes, plot errors, but yours was so perfect, I shoudl give it a cookie... Well, you rock, and keep it up... _
Lunastella13 chapter 23 . 10/26/2005
I was reading this and I finished this chapter, and I came down to the bottom, thinking I would just click the button and be on my way to the next chapter, and there is none! can you imagine my sheer state of desperadoes? All I have to say is, I just started high school too, and I find time to update! So you better update now, or else I will... How bout instead of threats I switch to bribery? Update and youll get a cookie! thanx!
Beppo1 chapter 23 . 10/1/2005
wow this is a great story.

i liked the last chapter especialy

write more

Beppo Gunnar

Bonn, germany
hhrfan1 chapter 23 . 9/13/2005
update soon..good chapter
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 23 . 9/12/2005
that's so sweet!
IveNeverFollowedCanon HHr chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
I loved the chapter I think it was one of you best ones yet! Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I wan to continue reading as long as you write. Your stroies are really good. I also wanted to let you know your not the only one with a weird family... I wont even begin to tell you about mine, but I love having everyone around. Ok well enough rambling R&R next time i promise.
S.F. Card chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
THAT WAS SO AWSOME! i love this chapter!good i love this story!
mysteriouscharm chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
aw... yay! they're moving in together! continue!
Latisha C chapter 23 . 9/11/2005
Wow, great chapter.
Ms. Sakura Moon chapter 22 . 8/9/2005
This fic brought a smile to my face. I have been searching for a fic that actually got me interested and to read on, and this fic just made my day! I hope you update soon, I really can't wait for this 'family reunion' of Hermione's. I just bet it's going to be interesting! Take all the time you want to make the next incredible chapter for this story...though don't make us wait -that- long...) Please update soon!
HermoineGirl03 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Gr-eat Story!
Slash chapter 22 . 7/23/2005
That was:

AWESOME!
swivelchair chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
update, please. i'd like to see how Hermione's family will react to her relationship with Harry. ;p
Tiffany chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
AWW! Please update lol...I'm so into this story and I'm on the end of my seat wanting to know what happens next!