Reviews for Broken Dawn
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
oh yeah, carol's crushing on remy - this could get interesting. i hope she gets her soul crushed when he falls for rogue, bwa ha ha! ;-) i'm so cruel.

anyhoo. essex? ooh, he's deliciously devious. can't wait to see what happens next...
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
well, essex is here. dun dun dun dun. lol. good chapter, update soon!
41eugoR chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Really expected Carol to get absorbed instead of Gambit. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Write more ASAP!
fudje chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Hmm. Interesting, yeah.

You've made a common mistake, though. Carol's not a mutant, she actually is the accidental victim of the radiation from a Kree machine.

But anyway, you've got a good quality story here. Keep it up.
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
ooh, more good stuff. i read neurotic temptress' review, and i totally agree - it's so weird to have carol playing a part other than the voice in rogue's head! but weird in an interesting way, of course. hmm, will she eventually take up that role though? can't wait to find out. hah, what a great impression rogue must've made on her, knocking out the guy that helped her. oops! well, the point is, keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
I don't know why but for some reason I was surprised that Carol and Rogue are still two separate people in this fic. I guess I'm just so used to the stories that begin with Rogue already having Ms. Marvel's powers, and at most, Carol is a voice in Rogue's head who's sharing the space. But that's just weird li'l ol' me... ; )
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
nice chapter, yay there was a smidgen of ROMY! _. lol well hope you update soon! keep up the great work!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Yay! Rogue has now been added to the mix. Good chapter. So Remy took Carol to Xaviers and it appeared that Rogue was a little ticked off with him showing up. Hmm, wonder why *wink, wink* Anyway, Rogue gasped and fell to her knees. Wow! Now I gasped. Well update soon so your readers can find out what's gonna happen next!
fudje chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hmm. Need another chapter to be sure, I think.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This looks really interesting. Write more ASAP!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Really good start. That was Carol, huh? Well, update soon, and bring Rogue in. Lol.
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
oh this sounds good, please update soon, i can't wait! one question though: your not going to pair Remy with are you? .::shudders at the horror of that thought::. please say no, thats just wrong in so many ways. lol.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
well! good start, i'm quite curious now. keep it coming!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
A very solid start. Good descriptions and an interesting way of ending the first chapter. Not exactly a cliffhanger, but something that does leave the reader curious about where you'll be taking this story.
stpd girll chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Great discriptions of the storm, and a wary employer. Maybe an interesting plot behind it after all.