Reviews for Past Lives
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
How sad. :( poor Han.
jublke chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Interesting take on Han's past. I enjoyed reading this.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh wow poor Han, hard to believe he had a wife before, but you did a great job with the back story
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That's heart-breaking. I can't imagine...
But, you did a wonderful job with the explainations and the characterization. Congratulations! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
wow that was cool sorry for poor han though i mean really i didn't know that was even possible
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I feel bad for Han now. That's actually quite believable, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what actually happened...good work! (I sound like a grade school teacher...)
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow, nice story! AND I was going to tell you about the other story I read from yours... But I had already reviewed and it's not allowed to review twice. I review it here. I LOVED the part about Vader comforting Leia after the rape! A little like he "knew" she was his daughter. I know, it's probably not true, but yes, it's lovely to think that way. ;)
Bria Tharen chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Huh... I kinda thought you were going to say it was Bria... it was a sweet story though. Not too long, though it could have been longer.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh poor Han. To be so young and to lose someone so important... well both Han and Leia have had traumatic experiences and they can comfort each other now. Nice story!
DarthShanni chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was good. Good but differnt. I liked it.

Oh, and my friend Yedennek laughes in all authors faces ( Don't blame her, its the sugar talking.)
Mandi-Solo chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
thats cute. great job.

~Mandi-Solo~
YellinYee chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
So good and sad. I loved the shaving part (I'm weird like that). The details and sensations...they were written so well the reader can almost feel them him- herself. Great job.
Ratiocinate chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Excellent story! Very touching, poignant, emotional. I like the potential past that you construct for Han Solo. I enjoyed reading this story very much - very realistic dialogue, as well as a good job keeping Han and Leia in-character.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This was a nice little story. I really liked the beginning scene, especially - the way you described it was great. And you managed to keep everyone fairly in character, as well. Good job!

~Red
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
that was so horrifyingly emotional.