Reviews for This Is Your Life
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
That was awesome! Er... I didn't think what Raphael said was wrong, or something to apologize for. Valon overreacted, understandibly, but still... It was great! Don't get me wrong! Very human. . I expected more interactions in Domino, since that's where they're moving. (I'm an ardent warshipper. Hee hee!) Anywho, I can sum it up in two words: LOVED IT!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Vivid imagery! I love the way you capture the moment and steal the scene! . Write more!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was great! I love reunions! I thought they all seemed IC. Very good story!
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Loved it.

Actually I read this one some time ago, but finally forced to write a review. Yeah, lazy me. haha

Anyway, heep up the good work!

May your day treat you fair.
NekoRuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
*pounce* YAY! another doom fan! _ and another alister fan too! awesome story by the way i liked it _
CutieSaiyajin chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I love this story. You portray the bikers so beautifully. You really seemed to keep them in character. This story shall go on my favorites list.

Well done.

zigguratank chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
this story was so *sniffle* sweet! it really touched my heart! *sniff sniff* i love it so much! *Blows nose* so much friendliness and fluffiness and all that stuff that just make you want to...*glomps amelda and bursts into tears* you're the best writer ever!
LeDiva chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I loved this story! Aww it's so cute how they all found each other!
Linka0013 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Very interesting! Quite emotional, that. And I noticed the Full Metal Alchemist reference with Ed and Al. Very good!
Theebycth chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
nice
Dreadful Virtue chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Your storry is gread I really love it!
hershey-kiss chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Heh, I didn;t realize this wasn't a one-shot...not that I'm not glad. Aw, poor poor varon. He just can't win.

Hmm...where did I put my mace? i need it to KILL THOSE JERKS WHO WERE MEAN TO VARON!

Heheheheheheheh.
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Heh, very cool. Ha-ha-ha! Alister crying, there's a horse of a different color. About halfway through it occurred to me that this is a one-shot and we hadn't seen any trace of Valon or Raphael yet. It was seriously weird when i found out they were eavesdropping, but it does sound so valon-ish.

I found taht "Turn around, stupid!" thing incredibly hilarious for some reason, probably because, again, I could totally picture valon doing that.

Loved it!
Knights of Three chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
That was really friendship cuteness story. it was nice too. Poor Valon though...he went to jail again and this time it was for a crime he didn't commit.

But overall it was really sweet and i really enjoyed. Can't wait for your new Doma story to come out.
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That was really pretty.

i really liked it.

But how did u know that Amelda's last name was crale or did u make that up?