Reviews for The Strangest Thing
GUEST chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This story is AMAZING! The development and potrayal of the characters is just amazing(I can't think of another word...lol). Even though many years have passed, I URGE you to PLEASE continue this story. Give your readers the rest of the story. We want to read of Bra and Goten's time at Pan's party. We want to read of Goten's reaction when he sees Bra in her red dress more beautiful than ever. We want to know how their behavoir towards each over will mold into something romantic. We want to know how the rest will react to Bra's strength and consisted training. Again, you are such a talented writer and its never too late to finish what you started. )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
omg again
Rizzz chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
Wow! This is an awesome story, everyone was incredibly well portrayed it feels like I'm actually watching a side story of the show (since you know DBZ is all about fighting and saving the world lol!).

I love that you started it from the very beginning, it feels unique and there some sort of sentiment to it, to read about what Goten thought about Bra's birth and their interaction during childhood and now read their interaction as grown up, I love it! I'm also glad that you're taking your time in developing their romance because that way it feels natural and not force. To be honest I believe this is the best (no joke) GtxB story I have ever read _

Even though this hadn't been updated for years I'm glad I still read it because I really enjoyed reading this master piece, the whole story touch my heart and made me fell in love all over again for the couple. Thank you very much for taking your time to write this, it brought joy to this simple person :D
SSJ3 Tarble chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
This is the first Goten/Bra fic ive ever read, and to date, the best. In fact. after reading this, I just cant see to get into any other Goten/Bra fics because the way you portrayed them in this story is just way too unique and incredible. Considering you havent updated in over 5 years, I'm worried this story will never get finished. I understand that you have a life, and that writing these fanfics is just a hobby, but I beg of you to finish this story, or at least write one more chapter where they finally get together, because you stopped writing just before the part we've all been waiting for. Please, do it for the sake of all your fans.
TheGodfather93 chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
This story is really good. Please update. :(
Mjkenn01 chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
I wish you would finish this. It's the best fanfic featuring bra by far.
Bree chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
This one of THE BEST Bra and Goten stories I've read in a long time! My God girl please please please finish this! Or at least add like 5 more chapters. This is like my 3rd time reading this and Bra's characterization is unique, realistic, and novel. Her and Goten clash yet in a very interesting way. I'm sort of depressed, because I'm thinking this might never be finished. It's a shame, because it an awesome story...plus Goten's portrayal is unbelievable. sighs
Lncrow chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
GREAT STORY! I love how Bra and Goten's personalitlies clash but they are perfect for each other! Pppplllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee finish it! It is sooooo good!
ndesi62 chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
This is the best Goten-Bra story I've ever read! I LOVE your incredibly strong characterization of her, as unorthodox as it may be. I'm used to thinking of her as as really pure and innocent, someone with a natural affection for Goten. But your version works so well, I think it might become my new standard. I also love your focus on her isolation, and her wanting to learn to fight from Goten. You've made a lot of really good contributions to the fanon, in addition to writing a great story. Good job, you should really be proud of yourself.

That said, I can't believe the story just cut off like that! I spent the whole first day of Christmas break reading your story, only to have it stop right in the middle. PLEASE, please, update. Really, I'd give anything for a conclusion. With sugar and sprinkles on top, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, please continue your story.
bragoten's fan chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
really nice storyi loved the way you managed bra and goten's emotions, it's so cute!but to be honest..i was so frustrated at the beginning of the story...the others treats bra in such a horrible way...oh welli enjoyed your story a lot!please updated it -...
TorryLover chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
I liked promises the best but this chapter was wicked
TorryLover chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
that was funny good chapter :)
Jess Maximoff chapter 23 . 11/15/2007
Great chapter. I enjoyed reading.
Mane Black chapter 22 . 2/19/2007
wow..what a GREAT story! I just loved the Bra&Goten's interaction in this fic and the whole training thing..I wonder what will Vegeta do to both of them whe he finds out...

I also loved the way you write about Bra and her feelings toward the rest of the world, her attitude...everything!

I hope you update soon...you really got me intrigued and very excited about this fic! please update soon! you haven't updated since last July...will you continue this fic..right? I need to read moore! :D

congrats again about the fic!

Mane

PS: Is there any chance I could take a look at that fan art of TST that Thomas Drovin made ?

PS2:I try to leave this reaview on chapter 23, but it didnt let me , so i'm leaving it in this chapter '
Mane Black chapter 23 . 2/19/2007

congrats again about the fic!

Mane