Reviews for Macbeth A Playboy Production
Anna B-nana chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
LOLs! Finally Macbeth is interesting to read! Very Funny!
shamenteen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh my, can't wait till ya get to Seyton. X3
Music Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Lol! Is all I can say...
meganphntmgrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow. Pleather!

I also loved that whole thing with "Whaddya know, my plenteous joy is wantons too!" Please keep up with this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I was so delighted to discover that someone on earth has seen that movie and has decided to create a parody of it. I thought it was pretty fantastic, but it really does make me sad that there is not more of it. I watch that movie way too much. Right now I am attempting to take a break from it, yet I fear I may fail as soon as I am alone with the TV and the DVD. I had the feeling that you enjoyed the movie, but this was only inspired by your exam? Hm. I wish it hadn't become boring for you. I also wish that some day I may find someone who is as amazed by this movie as I am. Anyway, thank you. What you have created was enough to satisfy me for now.
Les Otho chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Everything was going fine. For once, almost for a first, something in the humor section was actually very funny. And then...'Macbeth got boring.' What? Boring? For someone of your wit and intelligence to find one of the greatest plays on earth boring is...very sad. Still, you made me laugh (except the Banquo: Some Stuff didn't really hit the spot, despite being a nice parody of his a)unimportance and b) general twattishness throughout the play) so I'll forgive you. Just reread it. I promise it will be worth it, and if not, then get a video of the Dench/McKellen version.