Reviews for Changing the Stakes
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What did I just read? It was good but lacking, work on it. Yoshi.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Love that
Kentex4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Thank you so much for shipping this! I love the story, and your writing style is fantastic. Are there really 24 ways to have sex in the shower? I sat there for a good ten minutes and could only come up with a handful.
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow. This is really good.

Usually in gay slashfic you can see it coming because no matter how good the writing is to start with, as soon as sex is mentioned they drop all hint of character and plot and even descriptive writing. Yours wasn't like this. I didn't actually mean to read a lemon - I don't usually go for that sort of thing - but this was really good. They were so nicely in character all the way through. I loved your line "Taking a drink he glanced down his shirt. Yep, still flat. Good. Maybe he'd had enough to drink for the night." Made me laugh. It was so Rusty. He's so casual about everything.

And it was quite poetic too, nice in that sense. Your line "Chicago was on the way to New Jersey. It was also on the way from California to Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh to Arizona, and well, if he was in Cleveland, Chicago was only another 5 hours, just the other side of Michigan" was really good. That sort of thing is a sentiment most writers don't explore. It was nice. I might ape it some day. If you don't mind.

You had some minor typos and issues with grammar but I'm going to forgive those. Nicely done. Good job.

-for you!
Mus4u chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Loved the slow start of this.. then the hott ending! great fic!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Rusty/Linus. VIVA!
Moon Called chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow. I know I'm late to the party, and I don't know exactly WHY it took me so long to find the "Oceans" slash, but man is your story great! I'm off to read "Playing Your Hand."
lelann37 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
omg, i love it! they're great together
purpleushi chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Love it. Love it. LOVE IT!

and I love the fact that I read the sequel first... THEY'RE BOTH AMAZING! more please!
prince candy chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this is awesome !

you are absolutely fabulous. xD
1-KatouYue chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was HOT. Really.
Esprix chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was hot! Very well done.
Imarriedmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that was so hot! I've been waiting for some one to write a rusty and linus story for a while and I loved this! I hope that you write more!
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I must say, I'm not really a Linus fan (At the moment, all I can picture him as is with that fake nose from Ocean's 13. It's really creepy). But point being, I enjoyed this and found it great reading. I enjoyed the growing relationship, the obvious personality differences between the two and definately the ending!
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I loved this, a lot. I am gonna go read the sequel now, muwha. :favorites: