Reviews for Playing Your Hand
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Soooooo cute
lelann37 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
loved it! poor rusty, it's harder to be in love...loved that linus went to danny when he could figure out what to do.
Kimmi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Okay, I'm begging you. PLEASE write another RustyLinus sequel! Both were SO good, the characters were dead-on and the relationship was moving, engrossing, and of course, very hot. lol! I hope to see annother up someday! Keep writing!
Esprix chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Another very well-written story, very believable. Thanks!
IrishDrifter chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I must admit I was extremly surprised when, on a whim I searched for something of the nature of this story and something so well written came up. Everyone was in good character and all scenes were realistic. Very well done, there should be more stories written of this nature. Keep it up!
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Ah, I loved this too! :favorites:
Takibi-sama chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Loved it... I just couldn't stop thinking that Rusty was gay, and whaddya know, there's your stories waiting for me right here. Oh well, please, write more, perhaps a sequel would do me some good.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Please once again I am on my knees begging for more! Like the restraunt scence would make a great story! If they have been going out for a year, what happened? Christmas? Thanksgiving? New Years? VALINTINES DAY? Birthdays? Did either of them meet family? THere is so much more you could write and your writing is great especially your grasp of the charaters! Also what happens when Linus wakes up, what do they do with Danny and Tess? Please wrtite more!
ShadowCat17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Okay... I'm going to go all fangirlish on you... *squeals* This is story is just so damn cute! I love the Danny-Tess interactions and the Linus-Tess interactions and the Danny-Rusty phone call was so them and I always knew it would be a good trick to learn how to read silences! Please, please, please write more in this fandom! Please!
d-gurl chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was a great story. i think you should contine with it.
AeRyeong chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
omg i loved it! it was so cool! T_T ive never seen any other fanfics as cool as this one before! Go you! i'll be expecting to see more fics from you!
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Not bad. I like the pairing
janrearay chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
dont listen to that other review, everything you did in this story was perfect, and its your story so you write all the slash you want lol, and all the slash i want too lol, update soon, i cant wait to see if there is another part, you have a really good way of writing, dont know what it is but you feel with the characters, i have read a lot of fan fic and yours seems much more mature than most of the others
Katt chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This was excellent; probably the best Ocean's 11 fic that I've read even though I'm not really into the slash. The characters were as accurate as I've ever seen and it's obvious that you've some true skill in writing stories.

Looking forward to more Ocean's 11 fics (preferably Danny/Tess )

Katt