Reviews for Best Kept Secret
silver4luve chapter 2 . 4/1
luve your work your and awesome writer
N. Risa chapter 1 . 2/23
You're such fucking gold, miss your heavenly stories. I only hope you are okay and doing fine.
This is so nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I AM NOT CRYING. I AM SWEATING THROUGH MY EYES.
I bawled for half an hour after Skirt, and this makes me feel better.
Well done.
chaos chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I never read and here I am too into this story that I finished it. the journey of emotions that I went through. thank you this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Well...ok this is going to be good...I think
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Aaaah so good. The green feels. Now I'm off to do fanart :-)
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
OHMAGAWD THE FUCKING CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THECUTETHECUTETHECUTE~! KKKKKKKKKKYyYYYYYYAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naflah chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
.GOD! QAQ This is so beautiful! OAO you ALMOST MAKE MY DAMN TEARS COMING OUT! O.o
Ever Since That Day chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Oh crap. Dangit. This was too good. I'm a sap and I cry at anything, but still... YOU MADE ME CRY. I'm really happy this all worked out because they're really sweet together and I didn't ship the PPG nearly this much until I read your stories. Now I'm all gushy.
apparentidiot chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I pretty much skipped over half of this chapter just because the ending of the previous story had me screaming. I'll go back and re read it I promise. I'm just very glad it ended how I wanted this time. Very good. Tears now. Thank you. Bu-bye
I am Buttercup chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
AHHHHH! My goodness ,best book ever,I had my had over my mouth the while time trying not to scream,it was so good!
Lostiecat7 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I love it! It was so filled with emotion, I felt like I was there!
A Human chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
sorry, that previous comment was supposed to be for this one, not chapter one! it was an accident...(OmO)
A Human chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
BEST STORY EVER OMFG I CRIED IN THE END PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE WRITING, AND PARTLY BECAUSE THIS WAS TOO SHORT W. YOU SHOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER DUDE! I READ SKIRT TOO, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE!