Reviews for Best Kept Secret
this is so adorable
reader2222 chapter 1 . 7/16
amazing story epilogue
THIS IS SO SWEET chapter 2 . 1/22
You r a very good writer and u freakin' made me CRY! keep it up. Please write more. )
Finiti chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh man, I remember reading this gem a couple of years ago and leaving a guest review on it. Now that I've actually made an account - after ALL this time - however, I had the sudden urge to just re-read all of my favorite authors' stories and... well, leave another review.

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the setting and circumstances the story is written in. The whole "we've-been-best-friends-since-forever-and-I-don't-want-to-ruin-that" kind of situation has always appealed to me, for some reason. Not to mention how GOOD your storytelling is.

Perhaps it is because when things DO work out, it is that much sweeter?

Either way, I am happy with how things turned out in the end. A bit sorry for Kendall, maybe, but she'll move on. I'm just glad - and relieved - that our two favorite protagonists' got their happy ending.

I'll be sure to remember this in the years to come. :)
Ayline7 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Omg! I am sry for being, whats the phrase? 'Over-dramatic' But dude, dude ya are awesome! I loved yr story, its , i don't know, superly amazingly awesome? Nope! Thats a understatement! And no i am not flattering madly, i am just stating a 'fact'. Just go on mate.
silver4luve chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
luve your work your and awesome writer
PTB chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
You're such fucking gold, miss your heavenly stories. I only hope you are okay and doing fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This is so nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I AM NOT CRYING. I AM SWEATING THROUGH MY EYES.
I bawled for half an hour after Skirt, and this makes me feel better.
Well done.
chaos chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I never read and here I am too into this story that I finished it. the journey of emotions that I went through. thank you this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Well...ok this is going to be good...I think
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Aaaah so good. The green feels. Now I'm off to do fanart :-)
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
OHMAGAWD THE FUCKING CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THE CUTE THECUTETHECUTETHECUTE~! KKKKKKKKKKYyYYYYYYAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naflah chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
.GOD! QAQ This is so beautiful! OAO you ALMOST MAKE MY DAMN TEARS COMING OUT! O.o