Reviews for Captured Prize
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Awwww dis is sooo kawaii oh mah ge
SageSapis chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Love the way you write the opening, so much detail and color, the way you described the rain slamming him to the side walk. the way you contrast the cold outside to to comfort inside. Takaba does not know where he is or who has him, but he feels safe enough to take the pill from unknowing hands bec. he feels warm and well written fic. says so much abt. both Takaba and Asami at this point in their changing relationship. The care Asami shows him, the smile Takaba gives.
callyaoi chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
bonjour, excellente fic qui correspond bien à nos deux héros.
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
great one shot. you're writing is smooth and pleasant. I loved it
Jambee chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is one of the most touching stories I've read about Asami/Akihito . I liked how Asami took care of him and showed through his actions how much he really called for Akihito. 3859
BerNael chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
aaaaaaah *roll around in the cloud of happiness*

that was lovely.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Sweet, thanks !

***Pyrane***
finderlov chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
that was cute i wish it was longer
psynekopath chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww they were so cute... I love such hurt & comfort stories, it was nice to see this side of Asami. Thank you...
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
WOW! Such vivid imageries, such believable ambience, such precise diction! Not a word went wasted. Exquisite portrayal of characters, too.

The only thing I can nitpick is why Asami confiscated Takaba's camera, while he could just take the film or memory card.

Simply a superb piece of writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh my god, that was so well written. Not too cheesy, not too explicit. Just right. Very tasteful. And your word choice, descriptions, and simplistic dialogue really add to the sexual and romantic tension. Bravo!
Lolita87able chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Warm and sensuous story, Asami should sometimes treat Akihito like that. Thank you for sharing;)
Mini Me chapter 1 . 12/12/2011