Reviews for All That's Left Of Yesterday
rika4life chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
love it :D write more please :D
DesertAngel63 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
that was so sad! i love it!
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Aw that's so sweet... I don't know if I was in a sad mood already, listening to those sad songs I listen to, but I totally started to tear up ;

The Spirit is Rika/Ruki right? Aw, poor Ryo... I really liked - no loved - this one shot.. it's really, really,really sweet and I just loved how you wrote it _

faves.
Shadowpoet chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was very good! Reminds me of my story
Needlenix chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
First off, I love that song. Next this fic was VERY sad- but very good... *sighs* it makes me feel depressed, but at least Ryo finally gets to relax in the end. Good Job!
Ao-Senshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*sniff* That was really sad and depressing. Loved the detail, as always. It's a good thing it wasn't mushy. You expressed the characters awesomely (Is there such a word?), none were forgotten. None are OC. Usually people would make Ryo practically crazy when Rika dies and you didn't. I love that fact. I don't really say this on much stories but; This is really sweet.

You're a really good writer, did you know that? Especially with detail and keeping them in character :). your stories are definitely the best out there and I don't really like reading anyone else's. Of course with a few exceptions...
Dolce chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very emotional!

wii I loved it ! Keep up the good work

and ...

Happy 2005 _

a little late.. but who cares?
DigiFreak103 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Great song choice. It fits really well (duh, that's why she put it in the fic...). I certainly loved the sadness...yesh. Sadness. (Such a pity how DF finds comfort in such things). T-T

This fic just bursts out with emotion...sadness. People crying... People mourning... Ryo going completely psycho for one moment. Kinda feel sorry for him. And did I mention the sadness? I love sadness, therefore I love this fic. Sadness makes me sad and that's a good feeling. (Must stray from sadness talk). Uh...oh. Lovely how you didn't mention any names except for Rika and Ryo. Very significant and clever, indeed.

Yeah...okay. The beginning did "twist my mind" a lil and regardless of that extra twisting, great fic cuz I still understood it. Yay. Well, time to sit in a corner and be emo. Till next time, peace.
blondenbeautiful chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
aw! omg this is so great! aw i love it. *sniff*