Reviews for I Did it All for Love
Lady Irish Rose chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Excellent! You've updated! I honestly thought you had abandoned this wonderful story. Of course, I really am not one to complain since I am liable to go four months without updating.

Moreover, I really admire the way you've molded Raoul into the role of a father who just can't bear to let his little girl go. After all, she's the only piece of her mother he has left. It'll certainly be heartbreaking whenever little Angelique does get married.
carthagegirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Oh. Wow. Do you like making me cry? Honestly, I think you're doing it on purpose. This is so beautiful. I absolutely love how Raoul still talks to Christine. I can't wait for the next update!

*adds to alert list*
Haley Macrae chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Wow! This is pretty good. There's just one little thing missing in this equation. Please update soon!

Haley
ghilliekitten chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
I really like your story. Update soon! :)
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
I've missed this story! Glad to see you're back at it. Loved the chapter, please continue soon!
BandGeek3891 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Great story! The prologue made me cry! Please keep going.
Helala chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
I like this story, please carry on! I will be a devoted reader. 8D
Lindaleriel chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
I love the way you are writing Raoul. This is really well done.
Laura chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
I LOVE this fanfic. I am such an R/C fan. I am so happy that there is finally a fanfic that shows what Raoul and Christine felt about each other. There are so many E/C fanfics, and deffiently not enough R/C fanfics. I loved the first part of this fanfiction where Christine dies at child birth. I cried like a baby. I have never cried so much from reading a fanfic. I thought it was so sad to have Raoul blame himself for putting her in that situation. I also loved the part where Christine tells Raoul that she always loved him over everyone else. Anyway, I love this fanfic. The way you write it is awesome to. PLEASE WRITE MORE R/C FAN FICS!
GAKDragonMCP chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
A.N.: It has been pointed out to me by a very nice reviewer that Raoul’s title has an extra “s.” I was always taught to spell “vicomte,” “viscomte,”

You're not far off: Vicomte is the French spelling of the title. Its English counterpart is spelled Viscount, which may be where you're confused. There is no such word as "Viscomte," however.
Theatre Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Please continue the story. It's really good!

Keep Writing!

God Bless!
Lady Irish Rose chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Finally! A Raoul/Christine pairing! All I kept seeing were EC, EC, EC. Not that I don't like Erik, but I think Christine and Raoul were just too perfect a couple.

The story is blossiming quite well and the style is superb. Kudos mate.
x chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
charming
Baffled Seraph chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
*still crying from prolouge* Doing great so far! *claps* Do please continue! It's wonderful!
baffled chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Very great! I cannot wait until it is continued. Promise me Erik will make a apperance..I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong. But I must say...PLEASE! *huggles Erik as he tries to escape* Sorry...12/10 is the rating I give your story. The prolouge is extremely sad...