Reviews for Hikariness
Muiclover chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ITS KILLING ME

THIS IS STILL MY FAVORITE STORY!
yue moon chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
please continue
Mello chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
hey

I really absolutely love this bakura and yami fic

so plz keep at it

T-T

p.s bakura is way better!
razor chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I absolutely love this fanfic so much!

you havent posted any new chapters for like more than a year

maybe can you continue it?

I'll appreciate it
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
Gah! I Love this story! You have to update soon, please!
Wolf-blades-wings chapter 13 . 7/30/2006
This review is so late it's not even funny. That was a great chapter! I loved it! I literally laughed out loud!

...I also do that when author 2 says, 'Pudding'. I do not know why.
BlueFox chapter 13 . 6/10/2006
For goodness sake, PLEASE CONTINUE! This and your other story, A Hikari Girl Equals Chaos, are two of the BEST fics I have evr read (and that's saying a lot ) Please continue, and don't be one of those authors people stop visiting and reviewing because they leave a fic hanging for all eternity...TT
Choc-Chip-Kuki chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
It's been 6 months (&countin!) since you've updated now. plz tell me that ur gona at least finish this story... pwease? *_*
Riley Killer chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO NINA AND CARLA SO BAD!
Savvy0X chapter 13 . 12/16/2005
No! There isn't a 14! I look and I see no arrow for the chapter *cries* Your story is awesome! It's funny with drama AND cute naive four year olds! Please make the next one soon I can't wait!
Wolf-blades-wings chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
I'm gonna have an ulcer from laughing! Good work, and keep writing...please?
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 11/7/2005
Hey hey! Long time no review, I have to say. Sorry for being so dormant, been ever so busy.

Love this fic to bits lol, and update soon! Very soon...

Please could you check out my new fic- Crimson Sorrow sometime?

Sakina x
Jadepriestess chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
update soon! this story is the best! dont doubt yourself cuz the is the best damned story ive ever read with OCs! usually OCs suc or play only a little part, but THIS STORY JUST ROCKS! update soon!...again!lolz!
13thShadowKnight chapter 13 . 10/15/2005
i love your story. YOU ROCK! review mine and i'll give you a cookie.
tensionrising555 chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
The board game that Bakura and Yami played was Monster World. How Bakura disapears: BAKURA CHEATED! *gasp* Yami and Bakura were rolling to see who got the highest dice roll. If both got a super critical (00), then the Dark Master (Bakura) would be able to kill off the other players. Literally. (Think the duel between Bakura and Yami during Duelist Kingdom) So, Ryou was a level 13 White Wizard, and basically sacrificed himself by, well, killing the dice. So, Bakura disappeared. Read Volumes 6 and 7 of the Original Yuugiou Manga to get it. Anyway, great story! Love it! (I'm reading it again! _

Yami: Yeah, for the twentieth time!

Me: Shut up!)