Reviews for Minor Setback
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
And now I hope Tim uses that story to tease Tony when Tony gets a bit too arrogant and full of himself - which he does - frequently!
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Cute story
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
There would be no way that Ducky would ever spill anybody's secrets ever. He's too proper to do that. Now Tony would do that, but never Ducky. He doesn't pass around gossip to anybody even somebody on the team. Just like if it was McGee who did something like this he wouldn't tell Gibbs, Tony, Abby, or Ziva. Have you seen the show? You don't you know Ducky's character at all.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good one!
lizzie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
very nice story..please write more !
Teyerin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
An enjoyable read and a perfect capture of the characters' voices.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Mcgee was doing paperwork and Ducky was stting with him and told him a story about the time Tony had gotten gored by the bull. That was really funny.
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Lovely story. Nicely written and very believable. Haven't seen the episodes you refer to yet, but they sound very entertaining. McGee lecturing the Deputy Secretary of State does sound like something that Gibbs would be quietly amused about, even if he would never admit that to McGee.
cheezmunky chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hey hey hey! Nice noromo fic. very believable. I'd just like to nitpick something. Good call on the time Tony's been there. This season marks Tony's third year with NCIS. One thing though: Female cows can have horns too. It's a common misconception that only the males have them. I'm a country girl though, so take my word for it. The word cow is also unisex. The word you're looking for is heifer. Just trying to help. This is a great story though. I'll keep my eye out for more of your fics. ;)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That's great-I love Ducky's story and his reassurance of McGee-very Ducky!

McGee is so nervous-but when he's needed-he's there!

Great story-thanks!
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very good. There aren't enough Ducky or McGee fics out there and the two together was great. I thought at first that Ducky was talking about Tony, but for a few seconds there, I thought that it might have possibly been Gibbs! You kept me guessing til the end, good job.
gotmilk chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This. was. adorable. Ah, Tony. heehee Nice little tag to the episode. You should write more NCIS fiction. You do Ducky and McGee so well. ;D