Reviews for Bright Shadows
sammycullen123 chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Please update again soon! This is such an awesome fanfic and I really look forward to reading more! :D
Peacelover26 chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Please oh please come back to this story! It's not wordy at all. It has such a great plot line and everyone is just now meeting each other! I need to know what happens. PLEASE come back to this story
hama431 chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will yami fall for yugi and vice versa
YamiKeitsuki822 chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
This story is making me cry so much!
my fanfix chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god that is the best story I've read I'm so addicted to the story please finish
TheMysticalColor chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Well, that's your kitten's life. Poor kitty.
ShadowFox155 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Why did it end here!? *whine* I want the next chapter *cries*
This is such an awesome story, you just cant end it here!
MysticalElfGirl chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
I hope you decide to continue soon!
bluebeere chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
I know it has been 5 years since you update this story... BUT pLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY ! the story plot is very interesting, not wordy. I am not bored by them. if you want some ideas for the next chapter, you should geet the eveil bunch to start act, like maybe the evil person start to constont apprach yugi and yugi's growing suspicion. or maybeh development in one of the two friends, such as ryou or malik, with Bakura or marik. Somehow the two people meet yugi who was bothered by the evil person ...

You have to continue the story ! LOVE IT !
need more ideas, ask away!
kit-lelouch ai chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
i hope you update soon i need to read more this story is so funny i love it when yugi wouldnt share his ice cream lol
Phantom'sgirl chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Please start posting again, this is awesome!
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I love reading this
Nekoyasha12 chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Well, I feel sorry for poor little Noah.
Four years... Four friggen years and where still hanging. Are you proud? You killed your cat! Little things probable rolling in his grave.

XD Ra, I'm such a bitch (woof :3)

Anyway, I'm bloody dying to see what Yami will tell Yugi he loves form. Or vis versa. XD
O.O Reika... Yugi... Ra damit! You have to continue! PLEASE!? This is so flippin fantastic! I really want to know more. And if Malik really does deck Marik for steal that kiss! XD Ohhhh! Ryou wants his 'Kura! Om nom nom nom! x3
Nekoyasha12 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
O-o-o-okay. You'll probably find this creepy but, I was fairly interested in discovering the differences in Yami and Yugi's ages. And when I read Yami's considered 17 in human years my face ate my floor. Meaning Yugi's in a strange since older then Yami.

But anyway… Wither you planed it like this or not I found this pretty kool and thought I'd share my findings. x3

Yami-

Shadow Age: 3,672
Human Age: 17
Shadow years compared to Human year: .592 seconds

Yugi-

Shadow Age: 4,104
Human Age: 19

XD So Yami really wants kidding when he said human's life span was like a second compared to Shadows.

Again, just did this out of interest. And 'no' I did not just pull those numbers from my ass. I actually did the math.
-giggles- Yugi's older then the Shadow King! Lolz!
Who's the old geezer now Yugi!? XDDD
Dark-huntress chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I have always loved this fic n have been waiting 4 yrs 4 the next chapter.

Pls pls update this, I need 2 finish this story!